Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 08, 2005

OOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!

hello my faithful friends. i got two new tattoos today. was supposed to get 4 but they hurted so i said we could finish them tomorrow. they look real cool though.

awww my ferrets are so cute. they snuggle together.

oh heres my jim update. i talked to him yesterday 2 times. hes safe in mississippi. says its warm but that the barracks there suck. says he misses home already. i told him bout my quitting the job already and he wasnt too mad. and then i told him bout the zoo i bought yesterday and he was more mad about the hamsters then my quitting the job. funny. before i left i told him i was gonna buy a dog to keep me safe. and when i was on the phone with him yesterday i got another call and made him hold on for a sec and when i came back he was like well who was so important you couldnt wait to talk to. and i told him it was brent our new roomate and he said what did he want and i said nothing in my im being bad voice. he said jesus vanessa did you get a damn dog too? i laughed so hard. i said no love, i had him run and get something for me. hahaha. at least now i know he expects it. so now i can get one.hehehe

oh my god. the funniest shit just happened. remember how i said that i got a really cool hamster cage? its got all kinds of neat tunnels and shit on it. well i had to take the wheel off cuz the fuckers peed in it and then absorbed it in their fur so it was all pee smelling so i sent them to the top half of the cage and locked them in it. well when i came down i couldnt find them so i recruited brent and erik to help me search. we just spent 45 minutes looking for them and the whole damn time they were in this damn cage in one of the darker tubes. god damn i felt dumb. oh well.

anyway i got blitzed last night and watched romeo and juliet like i planned. i didnt cry as much as i thought i would probably cuz i was toasted and felt happy. i did talk to jim for like a second but he had to go and that made me sad. but what are ya gonna do.

they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder..or some bullshit like that. but my heart just hearts. i miss my boo boo :(

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    I'm glad you're doing better. That's hilarious shit about the Lost Hamster! Anyhoo, what kind of tattoo did you get. I want one too! but gotta wait for my chiropractor visits to finish up as I'm going to get it around my lower back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home