Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 09, 2005

owwwwwww part 2

hello hello. its me. got another tatt done today. i was supposed to get 2 but i couldnt take anymore after 2 hours. ive had 6 hours worth of tatts done this weekend. anyway, not much else happening.

i watched titanic today. i know what you are all thinking but this is how i get through depression. i watch really sad movies and see how other peoples lives real or fake are worse then mine. i think tomorrow it will be a walk to remember. but today i got sad and missed jim. i know its only been 3 days but i miss him so much. sniff sniff. i really feel like hes been gone longer. god how i will i make it 5 and a half more months. sigh....... i guess it could be worse. he could have dies in ice cold freezing water, or killed himself. but still. wahhhhhhhhhhhh. ok i feel a lil better

anyway, jim called today and he sounded sad. he told me he misses me, and i said i do him too. and then to try and cheer him up i said i missed him alot alot alot alot. and asked if he missed me that much too. he said he missed me alot. and i said well damn guess you dont miss me that much. he said i miss you times infinite. hes so cute. he asked how i was doing and i said i was sad today. i miss the smell of him today. i ve been sniffing his clothes but its not the same as the sent a guy leaves behind no matter how many times you wash the shirt. well ok i guess if you washed it a million times it would go away but you know what i mean. i amy have to spray some of his very sexy cologne on my teddy bear. yes all i do sleep with a teddy bear at 24 still. and i always will. hahahaha. i dont care what anyone says. hehehe

oh my god i saw the funniest movie last night. stupid but funny. its called harold and kumaar go to white castle. it is so freaking funny. and its all in jersey. yea yea. representin the home state. just playing. sorta. ok i gots to go. leg is sore

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Harold and Kumar are funny idiots.

    Another tat? Wow.. You're on a role, girl!

    I think on certain days when I feel sad, I, too, watch sad movies and just cry my eyes out.

    And sleeping with a stuffed animal is totally okay, not that I sleep with one but I could.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Okay, that was me. Apparently, I've been posting as anonymous and don't even know it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home