Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, March 28, 2005

easter sucked...alot!

hello everyone. hope all of your easters went well. mine sucked ass.lol first of all i cried myself to sleep on saturday night. so you know when you cry,and then sleep you wake up all puffy?and your eyes dont wanna open? yea well that was how i woke up. but i had to get up cuz i knew austin was up and wanted to go see his basket. so i got up. then i started calling jim to see if he was up yet, cuz he got easter off. i called all damn morning. and nothing. so i was irritated,cuz he doesnt get a free day normally and this was our chance to be all mushy all day long.

finally around 11-12 i dont remember cuz i was half asleep,bc it was such a crappy rainy day, he called. and we said hi and then it went all to shit from there. we faught all damn day long. now i am a very sensitive person,as you all know. i make things to be more than thay are,so jim says. well he asked what i did the night before,and i told him about josh coming over. blah blah blah. now he knows that im trying to hook him up with randi. and hes gonna ask me if me and josh made out. are you fucking kidding me? i said how are you even gonna ask. he said why wont you answer. i said no jim i didnt make out with josh. and he said ok. and for him that was it. not for this chick it wasnt. that shit pissed me off.bc right there thats saying he doesnt trust me. hes got no reason not to. i asked him if he trusted me and he said he trusted me to tell him if i did something wrong. i said but do you trust me. he says i just said i did. and i said no, you said you trust me to tell you if i screw around. not that you trust me not to. and he was like it was just a question vanessa. and from there out,it was one thing after another. i cried just about all day,he got pissed. you know the normal easter fun.lol

but in the end..it was all fine. kinda ruined easter,but hey.lol anyway, so later on josh and randi came over and they chit chatted for a bit. made a date for this weekend coming up and then they all left me to my queer show charmed. after jim called and we talked about old times and ended the conversation very happily and lovey.

last night,i had the worst damn dream ever. it was about when i was little,and my stepdad used to beat the hell out of my mom. long story short, i was more aware of what was happening then i was when it all happened in real life. and i kept trying to call 911,so i could spare her the bad beating. but when i used the phone it didnt work. i tried over and over and over and finally i got it to work. so i called 911 and it was a wrong number. like they changed 911 to something else. so then on my cell phone i sent a text message to 911.bc for some reason i knew that would work. but it wouldnt go through. my mom was hiding all huddled up with me as i struggled to get ahold of the cops. then we heard footsteps and the sound of his voice yelling crazily....

and then i woke up. i hate how when jims not with me all my dreams are bad. i dunno why though,but its very unsettling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home