Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, March 24, 2005

an old poem..

this is an old poem i wrote. and for lack of anything better to say i decided to post it.

Love Me or Let Me Go

love me now for who i am and who i want to be
love me for my attitude and my personality
love me for my dreams and secret aspirations
love me for my words and all my crazy actions
love me for my beauty inside and out
love me like i love you, without a single doubt
love me for my family and the closeness that we share
love me for my whimsicalness and for going out on dares
love me for what i say and for what i do
love me the way that i truly love you
love me for the time i spend and for the missed
love me for the special things love me for my kiss
love me for the twinkle in my eye whenever you are near
love me for my challenges and how i persevere
love me for my happiness and love me for my sorrow
love me for the positive outlook that i hold for tomorrow
love me for when i hold you so close when we sleep
love me for the days im strong and the days that i am weak
because all these things are what make me glow
and you can except them and love me or let me go

hope you like it. i may post some more if something interesting doesnt happen soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home