Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, March 19, 2005

grrrrr....

so lets see what else is new? oj jim called the other day and told me that he was told when his vaca was. now originally it was supposed to be 2 weeks long. but he gets to come home from june 11 to june 20th. so i was irritated,bc once again the army got me all psyched up for something and then changed it all. fuckers. well then he tells me he wants to drive home. i did a check on mapquest.....18 hours!!! fuck no he aint driving. if it was 2 weeks ,maybe but not 9 days. thats 2 days wasted of driving. then i his parents are gonna push themselves in for at least 5 of the days,and one for friends,and i only get one...nope,sorry,not happening.

ummmm,oh me and the hot gut at work made friends. i really like him. hes so sweet and innocent and has no clue. i gace him my phone number and weve been talking a lot. jim says stupid shit about it,but really theres nothing for him to worry about. first of all, hes only 20. second of all,hes so sweet and stuff,and you know im just evil,so no. we could be friends and all but no. so i decided to hook him up with my friend randi. see how that goes. and jim gave me a bunch of shit cuz he was gonna be in the house. see what i get for being honest? now all these other guys come here and he dont care. but whatever. he can think what he wants cuz im still having him over.

my phone rang non fucking stop yesterday. which is cool, cuz i love to talk on the phone. love it!!!! well while i was talking to the hot boy whos name is josh,my stepdad called. fucker!! he lectured me for another 25 minutes. i guess you can say he was actually yelling at me. telling me how im the worlds biggest fuckup like he always oes,but in different words. then he goes, well i know im not the only one who says this to you. and i lost it. um yea!! you are. everytime you get the damn chance you tell me what a damn mess i am. and he started laughing. had he been in front of me i would have hit him. very hard!! but in the end,after all the damn abuse, and me trying not to cry, cuz i dont ever want him to know hes the cause of my tears, he said hed pay for my car.

yayyyyyyy. but you know i had to throw something in there to make him feel guilty first. lmao.

my jersey friends are here. yayyy i lurve them.<>

lurve ya all!! have a great weekend
i know i will, the hot buff boy will be coming over here to "show me how to use it".hehe im so bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home