Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

blah blah blah

not much to tell today.. me and jim fought for awhile. he was tired and bitchy and that always makes for a day of fighting. lucky me. but in the end we made up woohoo.lol

then it was decided that i will go home to jersey next weekend(yayyyyy!!!!) im so psyched. i definitely need to go home for a bit. the hillbillies are getting to me. and i need some fresh bagels,and cheese fries with gravy.mmmmm i can feel the fat going to my ass.lol good thing i got the bowflex.

and thats it. love yall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home