Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 04, 2005

not alot...

not alot to say today really. i finally got some sleep. but i still feel exhausted. luckily i was exhausted last night or i wouldve heard more sounds. lol

ok yesterday, the hot boy, josh, came over to bring me the other ferret. yayyy i have 3 now. well when he showed up was wheni was on the phone with jim. so josh shows up and apparently the ferret escaped the box it was in, and he was carrying it in. so i got off the phone with jim. he was pissed,but he had shit to do anyway. awww the new ferret(sissy,not my choice. came with that name) is sooo sweet. its a girl and its only like 5 onths old. the youngest of all of mine.so i got her settled and we let them all play together to see if they could all live in the same cage. so they all got along and then we went into my room. i wanted to josh to look in the attic to ease my worries about there being a person in there.hehe. and all of a sudden he starts taking off shirts. hehehe i had to turn around cuz all of a sudden tan hard big muscles were in front of me. i bout knocked randi(who showed up 10 minutes after josh) over watching the stripshow.lol he climbed up in the attic and looked around. well then he was ready to come back down but couldnt reach the chair. so there he was holding on to the ceiling thing, muscles all hard and tight like,omg!! me and randi just sat there and stared. probably drooling.lol

anyway,later on i talked to jim and he was being a smart ass and i told him how i called a half hour after i got off the phone with him. he said it was a quickie huh? fucker. hes so dumb. so to avoid the fight i really wanted to have i changed the subject. we started talking about when we get married. heres our conversation

me: so i was thinking. i already have just about all the details of the wedding planned,but i figured id ask you for your opinion on a few things. what time of year, like what season do you wanna get married in?

dumbass: theres different seasons?

me: yes dumbass, you know this. sighhh

dumbass: why i gotta be a dumbass?

me: (loud sigh) jim c' mon. im being serious. what time of year?

dumbass: asap.

me: awww really?

<3 jim<3: yup

me: ok thats cool. yay!!do you have any ideas for our first dance as husband and wife song?

dumbass: you mean i have to dance with you?(whining)

me:duh jim. havent you ever been to a wedding?

dumbass: no

me:yes jim we have to have a slow dance together,and then with our parent.

dumbass: ohhhhh i dont know how

me: dont you lie to me. i know you went to prom with a girl. and i know she made you dance to at least one slow song

dumbass: and i hated it the whole time

me: tough shit!! your gonna dance with me and like it!! so can you think of a song?

dumbass:you know im no good with song titles

me: well then sing it

super dumbass: i wish i was an oscar meyer weiner.....

me: ok forget it jim

dumbass: what!?! you told me to sing..

i swear. last time i ever ask for an opinion. lol loser

hope everyone had a good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home