Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 02, 2005

ok here goes...

s twos i stole from two people. pep and my misguided fool. im gonna do pepes first cuz i said id do it like 3 days ago.lol

Accent: i still got a little bit of a jersey accent. although it is slowly and against my will,being taken over by a pa/md one that i dont like. my friends in jersey call me the jersey hick. grrrr...
Bra size: good god, i dont even know anymore.its up there though
Chore I hate: Every chore
Dad's name: kurt
Essential make-up: if i actually do it,eyeshadow,eyeliner and mascara
perfume: damn, i wear a different one every day. so i shall list them all.lol
clinique: happy and happy heart
calvin klein: escape,eternity,eternity moment
estee lauder: beyond paradise,pleasures intense
jlo: glow and still
ralph lauren:blue
the paris hilton perfume
curve
tommy girl
abercrombie and fitch
coolwater for women
and i have the addidas one too
Gold or Silver: Silver or platinum
Hometown: wayne,nj
Interesting fact: I am left handed, but do most things with my right bc they made me in school
title: BITCH!!
Kids: 1 and there will be NO MORE
Living arrangements: here in jimmys house,all alone :(
Mom's Birthplace: upper darby pa
Number of apples eaten in last week: none. i dont like to eat apples
Overnight hospital stays: when i gave birth and i tried to fight them on it. i didnt wanna stay
Phobia: so many. spiders, bridges and tunnels are the worst
Question you ask yourself a lot: are you fucking kidding me?
Religious affiliation: bleh
Siblings: my bibsy and my bro nicky
Time I wake up: 6am during the week and 7-8 on the weekend
Unnatural hair color: when i die my hair its chocolate cherry. but i stopped that. now my unnatural color is gray dammit. im only 24!!
Vegetable I refuse to eat: ewwwww brussell sprouts. that shits nasty.
Worst habit: cursing
X-rays: i had like 16 done at once for my knees spine and feet. then one on my finger,i got caught in a cardboard baler. think thats it
Yummy food I make: chicken cutlets
Zodiac sign: if you knew anything about zodiak signs,youd know that i am a leo!!!

ok this next ones a little harder. cuz i am having a dumb moment. so im gonna use to people. and heres the fun part. i want to see if any of you can figure out who the two are. maybe ill find a special prize. NO CHEATING!!

"Choose a band/artist and answer these questions only in song titles by that band/artist"

Are you male or female: uptown girl
Describe yourself: more than a woman
How do some people feel about you: bigshot
How do you feel about yourself: piano man
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: the one i gave my heart to
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend: just the way you are
Describe where you want to be: New york state of mind
Describe what you want to be: dont know what to tell ya(its really a song name)
Describe how you live: only the good die young
Describe your current mood: hot like fire
Describe how you love: i care for you
Share a few words of wisdom: rock the boat

lol, there is more of one artist then the other. but i wanna see if anyone can guess them both.

ok i must go. i am getting a new ferret today and i must prepare for it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home