Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

greetings from jersey!!!

yayyyy im here. im so happy that i finally got here. but you know im all about he drama. so ,so far it has been eventful.lol and quite a bit stressful.

ok, so i left around 4pm, and i was making god time. until i tried to get onhe bridge that goes from delawae to jersey. that was a good 10 minutes. still not so bad though. then i get furtherng and m almost here making exceellent time,and bam. traffic out the ass. 3 mile back up. mother****** so you know im smoking ciggie after ciggie gettin stressed,bcwell its jersey people. thedrivers here are lethal. im not ashamed to say it. lol well dude behind me is riding my ass. hes as close to my bumper as can be without touching it. so im stressing about him and realie, im doing it to the dude in front of me. dammit. and when does austin choose to be lie "mmy i gottttttaaaa peeeeeeeee" bc he ust chugged a gatoade. fuck. so im in traffic, bumper to bumper,3 mile backup, with this motherfucker and my whiney ass kid whining. ahhhhhhhhh. and of course you know that, theres nowhere in the near future,being as i am in non moving traffic,to take this child to pee. so i am cursing, smoking and chewing the hell out of some gum.lol.finally i make it through flip off the dude on my ass, and take austin to pee.

on the road again..... so im back on the road journeying along, ive got maybe an hour left to go. damn traffic and my sissy calls. this bitch i swear. now earlier in the day called her to see if i got there early if i should swing by and pick her up. she says no she ha plans. ok cool, whatcha doin. hanging out with ex, so i made the mistake of asking if i could come. im so stupid. she goes...god are you trying to sabotage my life? i said thats really fucking nice ryan. and hung up. that really hurt m feelings. im very sensitive when it comes to my sister. sorry if my words are screwed up. ythis keyboard sucks. anyway, we get through that part, and then like i said im on the road and she calls me up, ummm what time are we gona be done doing everything you want to do tomorrow? i said i dunno why? well,bc i cant hang out with erik(the ex) bc his parents are being weird,and i was thinking maybe tomorrow. and imsitting there thinking..unfuckingbelievable. i am driving 3 hours-4 with the traffic to see her. thts the reason i came. and shes gonna ditch me? i was pissed. 16 or not thats fucking rude. then i bitched about it and she goes it would realy mean alot to me, i thought oud understand. so now im the asshole,as she hangs up on me.

whatever,so then after many more traffic from merges, i hate merges, and 35 calls to my sister,i get to my friend gios house. yayyy. i tell her take me to my sissy so i can slap the hell outof her. so i wnet to see her, i made a deal with her. and now shes stressing it. in our family we all have one thing we are psychotic about. me i have to know wha time it is at all times. if i dont have a clock near me i freak out. my sister has her life by a friggin schedule. shes asking me all these times and specifics for today and i have no damn clue. ad shes freaking the fuck out. and im trying to make her my friend and dddy all hapy and i am getting way stressed out. meanwhile austins going i wanna go to my daddys,over and over. i had to fucking leave.

but now ithout some kind words from daddy first. he wanted to take me sissyand brother and gio to this place called hose tejas. i was all about it,but gio didnt wanna go. ok so whatever, i call him and that we arent gonna go, and he starts getting all crazed andi had to hear about how i live a mixed up crazy life. god how did i ever survive this fucking family. sighhhhh

s today im going to the bronx zoo.yayyyyy,after i get some bagels and pick up my miserable sister its off to nyc. ive never been to a real zoo so im psyched. my sissy doesnt wanna go,but out of the 20 options i gave her, she didnt want to d any of it. so zoo it is. i may as well have fun. shes expecting to be home by 6pm. well see, and i swear if she throws a fit im gonna knock her out. mmm i gotta have some cheescake while i am there.yumm. at least ill be walking the zoo. so ill be sorta burning calories.haha

oo and guess what, gio and my sissy said im getting skinny. i love the bowflex. i dont care what anyone says.lol

love ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home