Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, April 11, 2005

i hate my job!!

hello all hope some of you didnt have to work on this beautiful day. unfortunately i did!! and im pretty sure im gonna knock my boss out if he catches that asshole attitude with me one more fucking time. now ive been good,but im running out of the patience i already have so little of.

dumb motherfucker. he does it again and i fucking quit!! i can can paid shit at some other job.


this concludes my blog entry today!! hope everyone elses day was better!!

4 more days till jersey!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home