Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, April 14, 2005

sorry guys....

sorry but i dont have a whole lot of time to post,being as i leave for jersey tomorrow. but real quick here is a brief summary of my day

yesterday, i was vaccuming up the mess the old hamster made(i gave him to randi) and i moved the bookshelf it was on and guess what i found? a little crab. now I KNOW i flushed both of those fuckers. so where the hell did he come from you ask? got me.lol

today i was on break at lunch and i saw how all the cars had those little magnets saying support the troops. well i dont have one on my car. yes i support the troops,but i dont support why they are there. so to put one on my car, i would be a liar. and you know how i hate that. well then josh(hot boy) gave me his. he said someone stuck it on his car. and guess what it says....keep my soldier safe!!! so i now have one on my car!! yayyyy and im not a hypocrite!!

a different bitch at work pissed me off today. i was on the phone for 2 minutes and 12 seconds when she came up to me all bitchy like and says "is this an emergency?" so i hung up and was really pissed at her.bc she answers her phone every fucking 10 minutes when it rings, and HERS arent emergencys. but shes the supervisor of the department. supposedely, i was ready to slap the shit out of her. now whats the fucking difference between everyone standing around shooting the shit and doing nothing, and me actually working and being on the phone? yea she hates me. so i told her that when she was dying her hair from blonde to brown,she forgot a big fucking chunk. and then i walked away. haha!! bitch. wait till jim calls me and im on the phone and she asks, im gonna say " YEA IT IS BITCH!! NOW BACK THE FUCK OFF!!" say i wont and you havent read this blog very often..lol

ok i gotta go pack now!!

love you all see ya sunday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home