Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

yada yada yada....

lol i love that one seinfeld show where they explain that whole thing.

anyway, FOCUS vanessa!!lol

3 more days to jersey!!!! hooray. i cant wait to get the fuck outta here. ive been trying to think of something fun to do while im there. besides stuff my face with yummy fattening jersey food. something that will make my sissy happy. bc she is the whole reason im going. austin will be at his dads so we can go anywhere. finding a place my miserable always pmsing sister wants to go is a mission.

i was thinking wed go visit the old babysitter who is like my bestest friend. she just had a baby and rayn hasnt seen her in forever. then i figured we'd go to the movies and see guess who. nope my sissy doesnt wanna see the babysitter nor does she want to see the movie well i wanna so shes gonna go and like it. then i got over my bitch thing,and asked if she wanted to go to nyc for the day. we could go to the statue of liberty,cuz ive never been in it. i know i know, dont ask. anyway, she doesnt wanna do that either. so my short tempered self, said well what the hell DO you want to do? whatever you want vanessa. sighhh...

its hard dealing with someone as difficult as yourself!!

hope you all had a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home