Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

and the bullshit continues....

yea so this was the worst bday ever. in all my 25(gasp) years, ive never had such a horrible fucking bday. it was awful. i cried alot. i mean alot. i was sooo depressed by 7 30 i went to bed. yup bed. but before all that my sister sent me my poem which i will post tomorrow. so i was happy. and she made me a paintshop card which was funny as hell. and then jims parents called to invite me to dinner but i had randis kid so i couldnt go. so i made some yummy rice and burnt the fuck out of it. and of course there was no other food in the whole fucking house. so no bday dinner for me. yea it blew

so you know ive been holding on to that one thread of hope that this weekend will be excellent bc we were all gonna go to the hardware bar..you know the really cool club? yea well i come home today and i hear a message on my machine and its randi telling me that erik says he told me he wasnt going that he was going to hershey. WTF? he didnt ever tell me that. it was eriks fucking idea to go to the damn club. and he was gonna be the driver. so now im going no fucking where.

happy motherfucking bday to me. i wish jim was here. itd be so much better

i know you probably think im being childish but i dont fucking care. my bday has always been a big deal to me and always will. well until i get old and cant do fun stuff anymore.

im so sad. im gonna go cry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home