Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, September 25, 2005

haters they gonna hate

It kills me how much people can hate on things in your life. It really does. I wonder if one day people will just back off of me and Jim. And maybe feel happiness for us instead of bringing negativity. sighhhh. I am tired of people being down on Jim and down on me as well. I am tired of the haters and the people who are so jealous. It seems everyone has something to say. I actually called my bestest friend last night Gio. I called her and told her I wanted her opinion as an outsider not a best friend. Iasked if when she sees me and Jim if she sees love. She said oh yea that there is tons of love. I then asked her if she thought I was strong enough to survive this time. And again she said yes. Then she got all mad. lol And was like whos giving you shit Vanessa? And i had to laugh. I told her some people were saying that Jim just keeps me waiting for him for a piece of ass and others saying how if you take the sex away we have no relationship. And she said the same thing, if it was just sex why would we be together now. Because noone is getting any sex now. She even called up her man and asked him what he thought. He said the same thing. They think that randi is just jealous and secretly wants Jim. They say she is always flirty with him and they cant understand how I can just allow it. I said..well first of all she can flirt all she wants bc Jim would NEVER mess with her. NEVER!! And I said the flirting doesnt really bother me much. its not a big deal. I mean with certain other girls its a big deal. But not her. I dunno how to explain it.

What i really hate is how much worrying and questioning i am doing. If he were home i wouldnt be this insecure. There has been haters since the very beginning. People who thought Jim and I wouldnt last a month. We showed them and we'll show everyone else too!! sighh

6 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Bolloxs to them!
    Tell them to put the stones down and get the fuck away from the glasshouse.

    If they spent this amount of energy on their OWN relationships...

    :/

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    Ignore them, when DT and I first got married everybody said we wouldn't last a year.

    Guess what? On November 7, we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary. So much for the skeptics.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    doubt implantation in the soul is a dangerous thing to do. Have faith and trust on him... fark others.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Show em pictures.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Dom said…

    There will always be doubters, mate. Just ignore them and get on with your life. At the end of the day none of them can know exactly what yours and jim's relationship is like. No-one except you two.

    Besides which you've lasted this long in very tough circumstances so why should it change?! Be strong and be loving.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger chosha said…

    The haters can't tear you apart, unless you let them. What might tear you apart is the fact that he's military and you don't want him to go away. I think you're in love, but contrary to popular belief, love doesn't conquer all. But at least that issue, if it ends things, was a real issue between the two of you. What OTHER people THINK are issues should never be what makes you doubt or walk away.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home