Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i miss my booboo

life is so friggin dull here. im so bored and im so tired of being bored. i wish all the people i loved lived by me. but they are all miles and miles away. and it sucks. i feel lonely. i miss my sissy and i miss my friends and i really fucking miss jim.

i miss being with him and i miss hugging him..and i miss how he rubs my head when it hurts so bad till i go to sleep. and i have been having alot of problems sleeping lately. i was telling him about it and hes so silly. i keep having these dreams where someone is trying to kill me..and if it isnt a dream like that it is a dream that is a jim dream that is a tease. i never..ok rarely ever have bad dreams when jim is home..i guess thats bc he is laying next to me. its amazing how much i took for granted when he was here. just simple things..like pet me till my head hurts..or make me laugh at his goofy faces. wrestling around, or how he would tickle my back till i fell asleep every night. scrubbing me in the shower and washing my hair.sighh. it has been one year today. it was a fast year..now 6 months left to go. unless i get lucky and he gets to come home early.

i wish he was here now

5 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hi sweetie. Haven't been by in a while. I've been stuck in Florida with no internet. hee hee. hope you had a great holiday and Happy New Year!!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    it won't be long and he'll be there to take care of you. In the meantime pretend you're a friggin Pirate.

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    time will fly real fast

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Purring said…

    My girlfriends son is coming home early. Maybe Jim can too. I will hope really hard for you!

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    hey love you can no longer blame scarlett, she's my excuse now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home