Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, April 22, 2006

goodbye

hi all...i have decided i am done blogging...i have alot going on and i just dont have the time or interest in blogging...i do have a myspace account which you will find me out if you want to still chat with me...but otherwise i am done. i may be back along the way...but right now im done

i love you all and wish you all well. i thank you all for your kind words and advice and your strength and thoughts......

take care

11 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Awwwww jerzee!!!!
    :(

    I'll keep calling in on your myspace as I'd hate to lose you now!

    You done with the forum too???

    *crying*

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    yes..im all done with it all...well except myspace...dont cry..you are my friend on there too..lol..i will check in here every now and then

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    i'll miss you here..
    but what is your myspace link?

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    http://www.myspace.com/jimmysgirl8280

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    I'm sorry to see you go, but you have to do what you have to do.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Maja said…

    Aw, seeya Jerzee, I bet you'll be back one day :)
    xxx

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Purring said…

    At least come back and tell us when Jim gets back.

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shit girl. you will be missed.

    i'll try to check your myspace...i'm so bad with foreign places.
    lol.

    stay well. xoxo

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Dream Owl said…

    Hope things work out okay...I haven't been blogging much either.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Wade said…

    hey jerzee, hope all is well...

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger chosha said…

    Hope all goes well for you until we maybe hear from you again. I won't be hanging out on myspace, as I'm just not into it. But I wish you well. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home