Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

yayyy

dont have alot of time to write this...but heres a quick rundown....jims mom is a bitch. she took away my comp and kicked me out of the house..but i have good reason to beleive that he is on his way home....and i couldnt be happeir..alot is about to go down..bc if he comes home and doesnt have a talk with his mom i will be moving to nj!

hope you all are ok...and i miss you all..but im on a library comp and they are kicking me off!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    wow.
    There IS a lot going down. Oh, I hope you're able to get online again soon.
    I really, really, REALLY miss you!

    :)

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    When you get back on lady you best better get in touch I miss the FUCK out of you!!!!

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, that is certainly a post that covers a lot of ground in a hurry, all right.

    I hope things have gone well for you in the month since your last post.

    I'll hold you in the Light....

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Hope you're OK. Been a while since I was around, but looks like lots of things have changed. You've been out of sight, but not out of mind I promise you.

    Take care and thinking of you.

    Dom x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home