Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

its been awhile

Almost a year to be exact. so much to tell and i dont have much time now...but yea...jim came home and he dumped me. fucked me up for a long time. sooooo much has changed since then and i will definitely update better and come see all my old pals soon!! got some new pics as well

2 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    OMG welcome back, Jerzee!!!

    Oh, you have news???? I've been keeping up on the stuff on your My Space page over the time.
    :(

    (((hugs)))) ((((kisses))))

    You've just cheered this boy up big time!

    :D

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Dream Owl said…

    glad to see you back, it seems to be the year of break ups around here. My two best friends got divorced and dumped their baby's daddy
    LOL, we're going out for a girl's night out next monday
    Woohoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home