Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

im not gonna make it

today is a numb day.

im so f-in miserable its unbeleivable. i spelled that wrong but i dont care. now being a bitch and all like im so good at has its benefits and its downsides as well. today is one of those down days. cuz you see, i really dont care for many female people. i hate other bitchy girls, and egotistical ones who thik thier shit dont stink, and well you get it. so that leaves me with like a total of 8 friends. if that. 2 live in nj. 2 are married with kids, and never wanna do anything. 1 is kinda weird and kinda gets on my nerves, my sissy whos in ny, and one other girl. well ive been steady hanging out with her, and i think shes getting tired of me. so now i have nothing. im all alone. and i hate being alone more than anything else in the world. im running out of movies to rent, and pets to buy, and i think im getting ready to have a meltdown. if that happens..watch out everybody. thats not good

I MISS MY JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!

how am i goona survive 18 months when i cant survive 2 weeks.

i think im gonna cry now

5 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    I'm so sorry you feel that way. Do you have family nearby? It's always good to be around family.

    Don't have a meltdown!!! Do some hobbies. Be active in the community. Anything. I know I keep saying this, but BE STRONG.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    GIRrrrrl you better stay away from the pet store before someone makes you get a license because you have your own!LOL Sorry that your man is away..I don't have one but my best friend is a truck driver and he is gone all the flippin time! SUCKS! I just wish I had money like you do so I could get in some retail therapy! Well at least get my bills paid :) Keep your chin up:P

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thanks for the advice guys. id like to say it helps but im so miserable i cant seem to find that positive ray of hope. but ill end up thanking you in the end. does it seem pathetic that basically my only friends are blog friends that ive never even met? i hope not cuz you guys r the best!! :)

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Nope. That's not pathetic at all. I have them too. You're one of them.

    Chin up.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    friends til the end jerzee girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home