Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, January 28, 2005

it seems to be...

it seems to be the thing to do today. everyone is making huge lists. so im gonna too. otherwise i was just gonna bitch. and i dont have the energy for that.lol. so here goes


1. my first name is jacquelynne

2. everyone calls me various forms of vanessa. i hate the name jaquelynne. i hate being called jackie or any other form of that. its a really girly girl name and im not. i think vanessa is a more plain name. im not plain but, i dunno.anyway

3. i have a 6year old son to a dead beat dad in nj who has only seen him a total of 1month in his 6 years. asshole

4.my mommy (yes MOMMY) passed away at age 39. that was almost 3 years ago. we never got along really well until the last 2-3 yrs she was alive. before she died she asked me if i thought jim was "THE ONE" for me. i told her i really believed he was. a week later she died.

5. i have a 16 yr old sister and 14 yr old brother. lol my sisters name is ryan and my bros name is nicky(nicholas) but its funny

6. my ferrets names are cinnamon(cinny) and snoop. they are both pains in my ass!!

7. i have 9 tattoos,soon to be 10. but they are all covered up. youd never know unless its summertime

8.ive had a lesbian encounter. and i didnt mind it :)

9.i have several subscriptions to sex toy companies. i get one them every month. :)

10. i collect teddy bears. ive got about 75 all shapes sizes and colors.

11. i love garfield the cat. ive got a subscription to a garfield stuff catalog that has only garfield and garfield related things. im not ashamed to say i will be ordering a king sized bedding set soon. and jim doesnt mind.lmao. plus ive got all kinds of garfield stuff already. soon a garfield tattoo

12.i love gummy bears. but only the ones in the gold bag

13. i believe my herbal essence is broke bc i never feel as happy as the chicks on the commercials.lol

14. i love boys with not like real dark skin but darker skin than me, that have blue green , or hazel eyes. i think thats sexy.but they gotta have big pink full lips and dimples. i can deal without the dimples. but you gotta have the lips and eyes. otherwise ill stick to white men.

15. i hate brown eyes.

16. i would love to have red hair more than anything. ive been trying to dye it since i was 14. i gave up just recently.

17. when i start getting wrinkly i want someone to shoot me

18. i have an obsession with makeup.

19. i bite my nails. sometimes i dont but if im real stressed for awhile they just keep gettin bit. but only certain ones.

20.i cant freakin stand when people blow me off. i get very angry and very nasty

21. i have a very short temper

22. i have little to no patience. especially when it comes to whiny kids

23. i love to read

24. i love to sing

25. i have an unhealthy obsession with ice cream.

and there you have it folks. lol have a great weekend. oo oo i got my taxes done and im getting $5000 back. hell yea. cant wait to shop. i can fiunally get my victorias secret bedding set that costs like $600 bucks. all satin and chenille. woohoo.

cya

5 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    I love this list Jerzee! I think my herbal essences is broken too and I think I might sue lol just kidding!I wish I was getting back half that much! I think every bit will go to pay student loans though so it wouldn't really help me now anyway.Great list!!!! :)

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    A list and a half, that one! Cool!!
    Tell us where your tats are then, I have one on each arm, Mrs Pep has one on her upper-back, her lower-back and her arm.
    $5000!!!! Man, I could sure use that right now, well done!

    :)

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Do you mean you buy a toy every month? ehehhehe

    Do you hate brown eyes on people or on you? I have brown eyes. (sad)Glad to know you better, Jerzee!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    ...and when Smokey Smurf says it's big...it's BIG...

    You can read that sucker across a HUGE room!


    I want to get a lady bug tattoo on my left breast...I'm going to when I get out of nursing school.

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read your list and run the items together, like:

    Most teddy bears I have seen have brown eyes

    and

    I wonder what a teddy bear wearing a strap-on toy would look like, and how would it perform?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home