Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, February 04, 2005

ahhh yes a few days in my life

never fails to happen. just when im feeling nice and pleasant theres always something to fuck it up.always!! so this here is a bitch fest.lol that shouldve been a category in doms survey. biggest bitcher.lol. anyway....

weds..one of the hamsters has died. yes its my fault. my unintentional fault, but mine all the same. austin is very pissed at me. i forgot to check their water and i believe the one dehydrated. i told austin the truth instead of lying, which was a mistake. i told him id buy a new one and he said in whining tones"but there are no others like him" i said austin they have a whole cage like him and he started wailing. now we all know how much i hate whiny children so this was a headache for me.

yesterday i had discovered that crab #2 has dissapeared. what is with these fucking crabs. hes been gone for awhile. i say fuck it. one less chore i have to do everyday. hasnt turned up yet, but im sure when he does, hell be on his back. along with the crab, my fishtank has taken on a yellow color. not sure why, but no matter what i do, up to emptying it it stays yellow. i dont wanna take the fish out and clean it bc im scared of them dying as well. and thatd be one more thing for austin to be pissed about. first the crab gutted the frog. then he (the crab) died. then the hamster and soon to be crab #2. fucking animals

today was the longest damn day at work. i was excited to leave cuz i was to drop my car off to get new speakers put in cuz once i got my system i blew out the regular speakers.(oops)so i was to get 4 new high quality ones. i like my music loud. anyway heres how after work went..... i pulled out of my spot to leave and this hillbilly motherfucker in his hillbilly mobile didnt even look before he shot out right in front of me, squealing tires.bitch ass is lucky he didnt fucking hit me. but i cursed out the window the whole time i was behing him. fucker. then while im driving home everything was fine. i got home and hopped in the shower cuz i had to be at the radio place by 5. it was 4.so in the shower i decide to shave my legs. im in mid shave, when i decide to look up for some reason and there is a big ass fucking spider. i hate spiders alot. i screamed, cut myself and then cursed at it. like it cared. anyway, so while im bleeding, i get out and austins saying something or other and we get ready to leave. i call my aunt to see if she can still give me a ride. shes not there. go figure. so then im all pissy. i go get gas and jims dad calls me bitching about something. so i blah blahed my way through it. then finally auntie comes and we go to the place to drop off my car. so i get in the car with auntie and listened to her bitch the whole ride to this pizza place. then i figure shell shutup cuz were gonna eat. then austin started acting up. some im like completely crazed when who should show up at the pizza place. now some of my new readers wont be able to follow along. but my ex..jeff. the one who had part in the drama with the sister. i was like no fucking way. so i was trying to shut austin up and distract him bc he loves jeff. and if he were to see him, hed call jeff over. well then his cousin jimmy walks in. he looked at me but said nothing, so i was like ok cool. well then austin started bitching and my aunt started bitching at him so i bitched at her. noone bitches at my child but me dammit!! anyway, then jimmys like whats up vanessa. and i was screaming fuck fuck fuck in my head. so i figured what the fuck. i call him over and my aunts like oooo this is jeff. i could have slapped her. bitch. anyway, i reamed him out for being part of the drama. and then confronted him about not liking me. and of course my aunts throwing in her two sense which noone asked for. god i cant stand her. anyway, so finally our food comes and he goes to his table. and i was so irritated i just wanted to go home. so austin has another fit, and then jimmy starts talking to me, so jeff does too and all i wanted to do was leave. so finally we leave and i run past jeff with a goodbye over my shoulder and my maniac aunt drove us to my grandmas. now she drives like shes drunk all the time. so im like chewing off my finger in fear. anyway finally we get home after 3 close calls. and then i gotta deal with gramma. so an hour or so goes by and im like rippin out my hair. my cell starts ringing. its dude from the stereo place. they didnt even start my car. if i wanted it done today it probably wouldnt be done till 9. i was like dude im at my grammas house. so he said i could bring it in tomorrow at 10am and hed hook be up for being patient. so i said cool. less money i gotta spend. but i really did want my speakers done. anyway, so auntie had to drive me back, and shes bitching the whole damn time. about how it incovenienced her. bithc dont have a job. she aint got no money what else does she have to do. plus i bought her dinner. anyway, and shes whinig bout not having money for ciggies and liquor(shes an alchie)blah blah blah. i knew she was gonna sk me for money. sure enough she did. i told her no. now before you think im cold lemme explain some things to you. in 4 days here, she drank over $80 worth of my liquor. tons of food stole my perfume, all kinds of shit. im pissed. i had a 2 liter of jose, a fifth of amaretto. and 2 bottles of different flavored pucker. let alone she drank all the beer and zimas. without asking or replacing them. i paid with my money for that shit. so hell with her. anyway, she was pissed and peeled out. i dont care. less drama i gotta deal with.

sigh.. and now my jim is in a field somewhere in the middle of mississippi with no cell signal so i cant talk to him till sunday

my head hurts

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    AHHH girl you had a lousy day!I hope tomarrow goes better for you, your aunt sounds like a bad egg.
    I am sure that Jimmy will call you as soon as he gets a signal.your in my thoughts darlin, I know things will get easier.:)

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    You need a hug?
    Here.
    ***HHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG***

    :)

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thanks for the hugs guys. today is a much better day!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home