Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 29, 2005

like the old days...

today i went shopping like i used to do in the old days when i was a rich spoiled bitch. where i could just go shopping and it didnt matter what the price tag said. i didnt even look at it. ahhhh..the good old days. i spent $1266 in 2 and a half hours. less if you take away driving time. it was great. i got all kinds of shit i..well i guess i needed some of it.

h&r block called me at 10 am today said my check was ready. 10:15 i was there to pick it up. and me and austin went shoping. ever notice shopping isnt as much fun when kids are involved? yea it sucked. he bitched and whined the whole damn time. i got him all klinds of stuff too. anyway, heres what i got.

store #1 kaybee toy store....2 leap pad books and some yu gi oh cards. anyone know the point of those? $30

#2fye(music store) 4 cds. each a different kind of music. lol i got the dixie chicks the first cd. kelly clarkson the second cd, freaky friday soundtrack and jay-z and linkin park collision course. $66

#3 bath and body works where i got 4 bottles of yummy smelly lotion $30

#4 strawbridges lmao 6 bottles of perfume. i have an obsession with perfume. ive got like 30 bottles. i got escape, which is my favorite. beyoned paradise.eternity moment, pleasures(theres more to the name but i forget what it is), ralph laurens blue,lol the paris hilton perfume which smells really good. once they figured out i loved perfumes they just kept the smell coming. my nose stopped working and then they brought me a jar of coffe beans to sniff and a bunch more samples.lol $360

#5 some kids shoe store. i told austin he could pick any shoes in there. dont you know he picked the ugliest pair. so i got those and a pair of tommy hilfiger ones. $90

#6 foot locker. i got two pairs of shoes for me. a pair of k swiss and a pair of nikes. i picked 6 different pairs and they only had two in my size. i was pissed. i really wanted these reeboks and these timberlands. damn it all to hell. $95

#7 petsmart. i got a huge ass ferret cage and some neat stuff to go in it and food and crab. you can bring your dogs in there and there was this dog in there that looked like it could swallow it whole. like austin could look it in its eyes it was so damn big $255

#8 old navy. i got all kinds of shit for me and austin $303

and two cartons of ciggies $50

what a great day. it took me a fucking hour and ahalf to get that damn cage together. but other than that it was a wonderful day. now i just gotta send my vickys form out for my bedding set and ill be a happy camper!lol

hope every one had a good day

3 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    What you spent shopping today could pay off all my bills for the month and I wouldn't have to worry about losing my phone and stuff.Girl you are soooo lucky, I am glad you had fun and wish wish wish that I could do the same!!!:)

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Awww. .shit. Wish I could do that. I'll have to pay my bills first and then we start the fucking vicious cycle again. Pay bills, spend on credit cards because spent cash on bills, pay those bills and over and over again.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    ack

     

Post a Comment

<< Home