Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, January 30, 2005

iraq votes

iraq votes today. please,please,please let them vote in the way that all the us troops come home. please let them send them home for their well being and send my jimmy back to them. i will be watching cnn news all day to see how it goes.

please god let him come home to me and not have to go

2 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Got you in and Jim in my prayers.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If I'm gonna eat you it would be nice to see what you look like ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home