Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

the music thing

ok, ive been stuck, so heres the thing.(thanks alot rachel!!lol j/k)


what is the total amount of music files on you comp?

ummm..none cuz im not comp smart. jim is,so i dont know how to do it without him. plus if i wanna hear music ill play it on the stereo. better sound


the last cd you bought is.....

kelly clarkson,the dixie chicks, freaky friday soundtrack(which really kicks ass),and jayz/linkin park(also kicks ass)

write down 5 songs you listen to often or that mean alot to you...

now this is tough cuz i love music. hmmmm...ok

1. you got it bad by usher. this is mine and jims song. we are cheesy and sing it to each other. now i listen to it alone. and cry. im pathetic i know

2. brown eyed girl. i think its by morrisey or van morrisey. i dunno who its by.but it was my moms favorite song. she loved it cuz she had brown eyes. shed get all bright eyed when she sang it. it was cute

3. lala by ashlee simpson. its me and my sissys fave song. we like it to scream it really loud. i think it implies dirty things though.lol but its fun. when i miss her i listen to it.

4. angel of mine by monica. its a beautiful song and it makes me think of my son. it came out around when he was born, and i just thought what a great loving song.

5. unchained melody by the righteous bros. it is THE most romantic song ever. its also very beautiful. it will be the song for the first husband and wife dance at my wedding reception.

who are you going to stick it to next and why?

ok my sexually frustrated body takes this as a dirty question. so thats how im gonna answer it. seeing as there are no penises here,im gonna have to say, im gonna stick it to myself w/ a toy.lol

who are you gonna pass this stick to? 3 people and why?

ok, im gonna pass it to boabahn smith, the queen and k. cause they are my chickies!!lol

6 Comments:

  • At 3:13 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    one music meme coming up. LOL!
    okay now I have to actually think.....
    can you see the smoke coming from my ears?
    LOVE YA DARLIN:)

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    I am laughing so hard right now.

    You mis-spelled my name. Boabhan Sith-Boabhan Smith!

    LOL, you can call my Mrs. Smith from now on if you want...LOL, b/c I laughed until I had tears. I've never had it misspelled like that.

    Very Original, hehehe

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    LOL...The Deed Is Done

    ;)

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Brydon said…

    Brown Eyed Girl is Van Morrison, just for reference.
    As for Unchained Melody, that was the first song my wife and I danced to at our wedding. Very romantic, even though the movie "Ghost" kind of made it overplayed for a few years back in the early 90's. Fun list to read. Thanks!!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    woah woah woah woah.

    you WILL NOT. and i repeat. WILL.NOT.(!!!!!)
    be passing any sticks to me after you finish sticking yourself.

    in fact. you and i and stick do not belong in the same sentence. but i appreciate the shout...for what it's worth
    BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAH

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Dom said…

    Good list. I'm also liking that Jay Z/Linkin Park song. Always lked the latter, never been sure about the former. But they go really well together. And who doesn't like Unchained Melody?

    Hope you continue having fun. Haven't really done the phone sex thing yet. But have considered it seeing that my other half also lives in a different country.

    Have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home