Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

edited version

ok im not nearly as angry as i was yesterday, but heres the edited version anyway. ok so not even 5 minutes after i got home did the doorbell ring. i hadnt even taken off my shoes yet. but i open the door and there she was. before she even came in the damn door, she started bitching. she started waving her hands around and she goes" i dont like this. it looks like a bunch of puerto ricans live here." ok all that was out there is a shovel and a recycling bin. second i hate when she uses stereotype kind of prhases and she know it. so then she steps into the house and looks around and goes" what is this mess? you know vanessa the only reason youre here is to take care of this house. so clean up this mess" hold up a sec. now i just cleaned my house. my house was clean. there was a blanket on the couch and 2 laundry baskets of folded clothes and my coat was on the floor. i was like i just cleaned this house. and shes like well clean it again. i started saying something and i just bit my tongue. instead i said what do you want sue?why are you here? and she said she wanted to look at the water heater or something. ok now let me go back a minute. this woman only works 3 days a week. she has no kids living at her house. her house is mary poppins clean. ok back to the story. so we go downstairs and she starts saying youre only here to blah blah blah. i told her im not mary poppins. her clean and mine are different. so eventually we make it upstairs again and shes bitching cuz i have more animals. im thinking bitch you came to see what you wanted now get the fuck out. but no...

so then she sits down and she says" ok well ive got more stuff to piss you off." oh good. cuz i wasnt pissed enough already. she then preceeds to tell me i need to pay $100 more to keep my digital cable and my cell phone. wtf!?! i pay $600 a month. my money covers the phone,cell ,heat,gas,and electric.cable and internet.after all that is paid theres like $125 left to go toward the trash and water that comes every 4 months. so thats like $600 bucks left over after the 4 months. theres more then enough. i was fuming!! fucking furious.

so finally when my poor jimmy called, i yelled and cried and told him to pleases do something about her before something bad happens. cuz its coming. i was so crazed i almost started to rip out my hair. so he told me he will take care of it. i really stressed how bad she makes me feel. like if she pisses me off bad enough maybe she thinks i will go away. i told him i hate her. and i do. he said you know shes gonna call you and yell at you for upsetting me. i said yea, but your not upset i am. and she will be. i wont answer the damn phone. fucking cunt!! i hate her.

yea so theres my rant.

now back to a few days ago,awww my jimmy loves me so much. we were talking about vacations and where we should go for honeymoon. and i asked him if he ever thinks about stuff for when we get married, he surprized me and said yes he does. so i asked what. he told me like where to do it. i told him what i wanted to do and where i wanted the reception and he said, there are much better places than that to do it at. now the place i picked is very expensive and very nice. i said better? and he said yea nicer. i said i thought it was very nice, and he said no there is better. i said do you really want to spend that kind of money? and he said yea why not? you only do it once. i said so were gonna have a big beautiful wedding? and he said yup. and then i said cuz i want to or cuz you do?and he said both. i was like awwwwwwwwww. hes so sweet. i was happy, it made me forget i ruined my new pants that day!!

today was a shitty day at work and there is nothing really to tell except i hate that i cry when im pissed/frustrated. makes me look week. ive cried three times at this job of frustration. it sux

6 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Pep said…

    Like I said before, make a voodoo doll ans get evil on her ass!

    :)

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    really piss her off and get your own cell phone! and get your own cable. put all the bills in your name that way she has nothing to say about it....if she continues to ask for more money ask to see the bills so that you know what you are paying for.:)
    have a great day jerzee girl and wheres that valentines day thang!?!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Sounds like you're having a character building time. At least you have the holiday and stuff to look forward to. I hope things improve, and well done for biting your tongue. Don't think I could have done.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger babydufus said…

    wow that's the edited version?..
    i'm with pep... voodoo

    hey sue? can i have a lock of your hair?..
    why? oh no reason, i've taken up scrapbooking of sorts...

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Lish said…

    that was a good point. get your own phone and cable. something. 600 is a lot of money, doll.
    I'm sorry you're having bad moments. Let your honey make you smile and just... throw darts at her picture or something.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    voodoo huh? that could be an option.

    lol it started out edited and then i got mad again!!lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home