Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 05, 2005

four questions..and more

hello all hope everyone is well. today is a much better day than the last. i went shopping today to ease all my stress. i got my speakers done and my car sounds great!! then i went to walmart and spent $125 on stuff i actually needed and then spent $260 on food that should last for like 2 months. so i feel better now that i spent money. i love to spend money. its fun!! tomorrow i will go to old navy and spend more and also try and find a v-day present for my lover. something i cn give him for while hes away. the choices are limited. but whatever. ok now on to joes four questions....


1. if you could have dinner with any 1 person, who would it be?

ooo oooo i would want to have dinner with warrick on csi. god hes so hot!! mmmm. but id try not to drool on him. itd be hard.

2.if you could have dinner with any 1 dead person in the entire history, who would it be?


my mom

3. if you could ask one question of #1, what would it be?

can we please have sex in your limo now? lol

4. if you could ask one question of #2, what would it be?

it wouldnt be a question, id say goodbye bc i never got my chance before she died. and i kick myself in the ass for it everyday

i encourage others to do this too!! its nice to pass on these questions and see everyone elses lists. and its fun

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Busty Wilde said…

    I love spending money too! It always makes me feel better when I'm feeling down.

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Honey she is with you everyday why would you want to say goddbye?
    She is with you when you feel your most alone.
    She is with you when you are crying yourself to sleep.
    She is with you when you are laughing with your son.
    She loves you beyond any bounderies of heaven or earth.
    Just talk to her, she hears you.
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home