Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

@#$*!% @$^%#!!!!

i swear sometimes i believe i am cursed!!lol i love starting my blogs with that series of symbols.lol

ok so after i wrote my blog for yesterday, i went shopping like i said i would. and i even got to have fun. austin let me!! i think he knew i was on edge.lol. anyway so i drove the 45minutes to the mall(f-ing country life) and waited for 10am to arrive. well turns out the damn mall didnt open till 11am. figures. well i didnt want to wait an hour, so i went to best buy. i was fairly irritated bc i wanted to get jim a zippo with something sweet engraved in it. but whatever.grrrr. so i went to best buy. it said they werent supposed to be open till 11 either, but all kinds of people were going in and out, so i did too. turns out they opened early for super bowl. yayyyy!! so i went to find a comp game for jim. which was hard cuz i dont really know what he likes to play. he said no more army games cuz hes got a bunch so i was like hmmm. so i picked up a bunch and went up to the best buy dude and said which one is more fun? then i got a cd i knew jim liked.but i opened it.hehe and a cd for me cuz im tired of the ones i have. it was destinys child and i have to say its not one of their best. anyway, then i went to old navy where its always fun!! and spent another $160. yaya. i got austin some more clothes and i got me some too. i was so happy i found a shirt that said beer pong. i got it cuz it makes me think of jim.lol. then i went home where i watched the charmed marathon. i know its a stupid show but i like it. i even cleaned a bit.lol

finally jim called and he was a hateful fucker let me tell you. i hadnt talked to him since friday night and it was only for a second. he said he had a horrible weekend. hed been up for like 36 hours and had only gotten a total of 8 hrs from the 2 days before. and the eagles were losing so he was pissy bout that too. he said he might me getting some time off soon and if he does he wants to fly me down. he says were going to mardi gras. isaid no way. i know him, hell make me flash people.lol. i stopped doing that a long time ago.lol like when i met him.haha

then today i go to work and have like 100 orders to do today and finally first break comes. now you know im wearing new clothes, that i just bought yesterday. i was text messaging jim and slid on a fucking patch of ice. in front of all the smokers at my job. i scratched up my phone but even worse, I RUINED MY NEW FUCKING PANTS! dammit all to hell. i skinned my knee too. i was pissed. i really like these damn pants too. so to old navy i go again this weekend!! i hate winter. lol

hope you are all well

4 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    I want to go to mardi gras!!!!!!!!!!
    take me take me take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Go to mardis gras, go to mardis gras, go to mardis gras! Bummer about the trousers - some things just aren't meant to be! And are you an Eagles or Patriots fan then?

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    im neither dom. i hate football.lol

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Yep, I just luuuuurrvvve days like that.
    Hope your knee gets better, mine's is now healing fine - see, I DO feel your pain.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home