Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 10, 2005

valentines thang

ok ok i have been forced to do this.lol


1)What is the best valentines gift you have ever received?

lets see, my jimmy set me up. he made me come to his house one day instead of him fcoming to mine, and i walked in to a beautiful basket of carnations. they are my fave. red white and pink ones. then we were supposed to go out for breakfast and after fighting about it for like 5 minutes it was decided he would drive. so i open the door on my side and there was the most beautiful teddy bear id ever seen holding a choclate heart lollipop. i love teddy bears and this was so cool. hes white with like these shimmery irrodescent things mixed in his fur. i was a happy camper.
2)What would be your "DREAM VALENTINE GIFT"?

mmm id have to say a surprise 7 day cruise through like jamaica and the bahamas. ive always wanted to go on one.


3)What was the worst Valentine gift you ever received?

when i was like 16 this guy tried to secretly leave this ring at my house after a vday party. he said it was his grandmas and swore it was real. it kinda looked real but i made him take it back to where it came from.lol


4)Have you ever gone to an adult toy store on Valentines day?

not on, but the day before i did. it was for v-day. i got a leather paddle thing as a joke for jim. but the joke was on me.it hurt.alot!!

5)Is "s" mandantory on Valentines day?


id unno i dont care about that stuff.lol

6)(Choose one) Would you rather:a)take a walk(through the park, in the woods, by the shore)
b)Have alot of money spent on you (dinner,dancing,a five star hotel)
c) get drunk and make spastic monkey love?

id like to have dinner cooked for me, we can watch movies and then have spastic monkey sex.

7) If you where single on Valentines day would you send yourself flowers?

well i consider myself single this year since jim isnt here and we cant do anything.but no. i will buy myself a big box of chocolates though!!mmmm,chocolate.lol

8)Chocolate or flowers?

Both silly.... sheesh do I have to tell you everything?????(stole this from the queen)

9)Is it all about the nookie?

depends on the day.lol

10) Is it a "lovers holiday" or a female appreciation holiday"?

i say a lovers holiday. its special. a nice present day!!lol

11)Whats the best gift you have ever given on Valentines day?

i bought jim a whole new wardrobe,very sexy cologne,it gives me orgasms just smelling it!! dinner and a weekend at the hilton hotel!!


12) what famous person would be your valentine?

damn thats a hard one. toss up between eddie cibrian, who used to be on third watch, and warrick from csi. or both


hmm ive semmed to have lost some questions, but i think the last one was

13) who do you pass this on to?

i pass it to

mr.pep

val

k

justanothernickname

lol hope you had as much fun as i did










2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    Girl...how can you not care about SEX!?

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Okay I thought I posted a comment yesterday about how I loved your answer to chocolate or flowers!
    I am trying to figure out how this new posting system works and I guess I did it wrong.:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home