Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, April 17, 2005

yea..im home

ok so im now. i know i havent been missed cuz i still blogged. but today i will be by to see all of you.

i took my sissy yesterday to see the old nanny. and for someone who didnt wanna go, she had fun. they exchanged numbers and everyone was happy. then off to the zoo. omg. ive never been so damn scared in my whole life. my friend gio drove us there. it was in bronx,ny ok nyc is full of crazy enough drivers. put gio, a very large bridge(im so scared of bridges) and ny drivers together and you get me having a fucking heart attack. she did 90 no joking, down the bridge. i thought i was gonna die. i had my seatbelt on. i never wear my seatbelt. anyway, we made it there alive, and saw all the pretty animals. they had camel rides. that was funny as hell. 3 1/2 hours later my ass was dragging, i was ready to go. so we left and i kept my eyes closed cuz i was scared.lol and then i went over to sissys for a bit. then went back to gios where she made me steak and potatoes.mmmmmm. and then we just sat around and watched tv. i went to bed at 11. i was exhausted.

today i was supposed to go and be with bibsy but that guy blew her off again yesterday,so they made plans today. i cried,but i said ok well ill just leave in the morning. so i stopped by her house to get some things,then i went to the dreaded exes. and his house really smells like ass.ewwww. and then i was on my way. made good time home and then went to randis and now here i am.

i just found out austin has a trip to the baltimore zoo soon. yayyyy!!! im taking the day off of work and going. i love the zoo.lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home