Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, August 25, 2005

and the hits keep coming..

well yesterday sucked ass. i woke up and was extremely happy bc i finally heard from jim! yayy!! it wasnt a very good email though. just said that he was ok and they were very busy and the email was down alot. but i was glad to hear from him anyway. then i went outside to get my car ready before kim got here. and my rim was touching the driveway! fuck me! so me being delusional and not wanting to have to be in work late, decided i was gonna fill it up with air and it would be ok. as i was doing so kim pulled up. and was laughing.lol so i filled the bitch up and i could hear a sssssssssss sound. fuck me again. so then me and kim tried really hard to figure out how to put the donut on. an hour later and covered in black shit we got it. so then i had to drive to a garage to see if they could plug it bc the donut was not my friend. i get there and they say $7 plus tax. goddamn. i only got 5. i went to another one and it was 6 there. banks arent open yet. sighhh. so i haul ass(kinda) to grammas and beg for money. she gives me all the change from the bottom of her purse..and a few special other treats such as mints, gum wrappers.lol so then i go back they fix it and off to work i go where i arrive 2 hours late. i should have just crawled back into bed seeing as it was the worst fucking day ever.


then i come home to another email from jim where he starts out saying " love i dont seem to think you understand the fact that im very busy" and me being in an incredibly shitty mood already i was pissed/hurt by that. i know damn well hes busy. sorry i missed you and hated not hearing from you. whatever

sighhhh

have i mentioned how id like to kill bush? no..ok well i would!

7 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    yayyy betty i was starting to think you snobbed me.lol

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...love I don't think you understand..."

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Tomorrow should be better. If not fuck it.

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said…

    Aww, honey...he'll be back soon.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger m.m. said…

    Bush, ah. For government, we have to read the Constitution and find articles in the newspaper that support all 5 purposes of government in the preamble. One of those is "provide for the common defense", i.e. fight against our enemies. Now I really don't know what to say because it's sort of forcing me to cut out an article AGREEING with the war and "fighting our enemies". No fucking way. I am against this war.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thanks wordwhiz but a year doesnt feel soon enough.lol

    pirate today sucked so im off to drink!!

    gee thanks ogrady..lol

    and butterscotch i tried to come and visit you but your blog confuses me.lol

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger gal artist said…

    I am glad you heard from him anyway.

    *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home