Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, August 27, 2005

now..for the sober post

lmao at my drunk post. just so you know i was lucky and did not throw up. it was damn close though. i had half of my body hanging off the bed for the effect that i was still standing. seemed to have worked. woke up today feeling a bit rough. i had a good time though. it seems that im going to become an alchie again though. but hey whatever works. makes me semi happy while jims away i guess. weird though that once he comes home i wont wanna drink anymore and thats all hes gonna want to do. but oh well we'll worry about that when the time happens.

i sang my ass off for kareoke last night. we got there at about 9 30. still early but not bad. this bitch that me and randi hate was there. the funny part of it was that this girl was the reason me and randi became friends. but she was such a cunt. just a miserable busybody kinda person that puts everyone down and brings you down too. so we both got rid of her. and me and randi stayed friends. well she didnt like us being there so she left. good..cuz she was sitting at my table! bitch. anyway...so i sang a bunch of songs.lol probably not too well as i was very trashed. i sang pieces of me(which made me hoarse..lol) i sang ironic by alanis morissette i sang let er rip by the dixie chicks redneck woman by gretchen wilson stay by lisa loeb and a thousand miles by vanessa carlton. there wasnt alot of people there so i got to sing alot. and i shook my ass all night long.lol

today i had to cut the damn grass. i shouldve done it last night when i got home from work. but nooo i put it off till today. and it rained a bit. me and the lawnmower had a fight. it won. i now have a green hand. no matter how much i scrub it wont come off. took me forever to get the fucking grass cut bc i had to keep unclogging the grass out of the fucker.

moral of the story: dont put off the grass till the last minute. especially dont cut it when its wet

3 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Its impossible for this Pirate to swill rum and blog.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Don't cut the grass when it's wet? We have no choice here in Scotland!!!
    LOL!!!

    :)

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    hope you are feeling better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home