Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, August 20, 2005

stolen from dom

hello all. im feeling ok for this very moment. i know i stress some of you out when i get all funky. but you know i wouldnt ever do anything dumb no matter how hard i thought about it. i love you all for your kind words and thoughts from the last few days!!

funny story real quick. so yesterday during my meltdown i called my gramma and asked if austin could stay over bc i was very moody. so after i drove him there i went to randis so i didnt sit here and wait for the email ALL night. which never came. anyway, so i was there and i was going ot the bathroom to gewt some tylenol for my head, and as im hauling as so as not to miss any of the movie that was on i run right into a solid wood shelf that wasnt there a few days ago. cracked my kneecap right into it. whoever made her house is a moron bc they didnt put any light switches till the end of the hallway. so its black the whole way down. fuckers. so my knee really hurts. alot!! lol

anyway, so i stole this from doms. havent done one in awhile.

1.When was the last time you said something nice to someone?

just now

2.What was it you said?

I love you

3.How did you feel when/after you’d said it?

kinda sad. i said it to my sister and i miss her alot

4.When was the last time you said something horrible to someone?

its hard to say. depends on what horrible is. i guess last night

5.What was it you said?

i told randis kid i was gonna whoop her ass if she didnt stop popping off at the mouth and acting like she was the parent(randi has no control over her 5 yr old)

6.How did you feel when/after you’d said it?

good. bc she shut up and stopped being a little pain in the ass

7.Do you regret saying it?

hell no. that child is bad need of discipline

8.When did you last feel really alone?

all week

9.Who/what pulled you out of feeling that way?

noone yet

10.When did you last make a significant change to your life?

not anytime recently. i got a new job

11.Why did you make that change?

umm got fired from the other job.lol

12.If you could go on holiday tomorrow, where would you go?

jamaica. i love it there

13.Who would you go with, if anyone?

well i guess i cant take my lover sooo i pickk my friend melissa in nj

14.If life wasn’t so complicated, what would be your ideal situation right now?

me and my lover still in bed, having a whole day of fun to look forward too

15.What would make you happy right now?

jim being home

16.What would make you sad right now?

either a call saying jim was killed or a call saying jim didnt want to be with me anymore. that he didnt love me

17.If you could do one special thing today, without complications, what would you do?

go to nj get my sister and go to great adventure. weve been talking about it all summer but i cant take her bc i have no money and my car is shit

18.If you knew you had just 24 hours left to live, describe your perfect day?

first that would really suck. bc my perfect day would involve jim. but i guess second perfect day, would be to go to nj and spend time with my friends my sister and just cramming a whole lot of fun into that time

19.If you could have anything to eat right now, describe what it would be?

mmmmm a cherry cheesecake from nyc. they are only good if you get them at the right place

20.Which chef would you have cook it?

ummmmmmm

21.What is your worst personal habit?

biting on my fingers when im stressed anxious nervous or scared.

22.What is your best trait?

loving

23.How would you describe your personality?

lol thats an interesting one. i am a fun goofy person with a side of sarcasm and attitude

24.If you could see anyone in concert, of any era, who would you like to see that you haven't seen before?

billy joel

25.If you could buy any painting…?

i dont really care for art

26.If you could do one thing to improve the world, what would it be?

make better benefits for single low income mothers. bc the ones now suck. especially in md

27.If you weren’t here tomorrow, how do you think you would be remembered?

complicated but very loving

28.How would you like to be remembered?

as a person who cares alot for the people she loves

ok there you go. feel free to steal it

4 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Very cool answers Ness!!!:)
    You rawk girl!!!!
    I think I will steal that for tomarrow:)

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    I'm sorry I wasn't here for the last few days, so much crap going on. I hope you are feeling better.

    *hugs*

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    ps...
    devonae@gmail.com

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Theresa Stancombe said…

    I like it when people borrow questionnaires. It makes for interesting read. Sorry you are feeling so alone. If it's any consolation, I am feeling mighty shit right now too.

    Together, we are alone!

    Take care
    Theresa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home