Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, August 19, 2005

please make it stop i cant take anymore

where are you baby?




*edit*

god i cant take this. im am such a fucking mess. i cant stand myself. if im not emotional and crying im pissed like i lost a huge amount of money or something like that tthat would make you mad. now i know its not all about me and stuff, and i know hes busy but im dying here and i get nothing to ease the pain. not hearing from him in any kind of way is gonna be the death of me. i thought i was stronger than this. but it seems that im not. why cant i do this? why cant i be strong for the man i love and want to spend my l;ife with? why is this ripping me apart and why am i so angry? i cant take feeling this way. i hate it. ive never been this way before. not when he was gone last time, not ever. and ive dealt with way worse stuff than this before. even before jim. so why am i such a pussy falling apart?

please somebody help me before it gets worse. i dont wanna be this anymore

6 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Purring said…

    You poor thing. I cannot even imagine how you must be feeling. I wouldn't handle it well at all. My husband went to Guam for 21 days with the Navy and I about went nuts. How long is he going to be gone? Do you know?

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Wade said…

    Hey now. Listen to me.

    You need to go do something physical. Something you like to do. Go to the Health Club. Go walk the place where people in your town walk. The park, jog. Something. Really hard. Make you tired. And deprive yourself of some sleep by forcing yourself up early in the morning to do this. Tomorrow morning.

    This is like a stopgap way to get you out of your funk.
    You'll feel better. Then get some stuff done around the house tomorrow. Write a list now, and check a couple things off of it.
    Exercise is good for the soul. and some accomplishment around the house is for some success. and the sleep deprivation is a tool some people use for temporary depression.

    Now I'm not a Tom Cruise freek, and those Scientologists are wackos, and I'm saying this because he said something stupid about diet and exercise being the answer. I'm not saying that TC crap.

    I'm just suggesting this stuff because I sometimes get depressed and this stuff works for me to get me back on track. I get on my bike and go.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    he will be gone another year. its only been 8 months so far :(

    thanks wade. i actually have a busy day tomorrow so that should help..i guess

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    I think i agree with wade. Think it this way, the gym will make you so darn tired that you will have no time to worry... ok ok you may worry but you will be too tired then :)

    PLUS...plus...

    Go there when you are depressed. At the end of it, you will benefit. I bet the gym will make you DA BOMB. Wait till your Jim comes back. Heck, do it for yourself. Hmmm a good surprise, eh?

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Hang in there, Jerzee.
    Don't count.
    DO NOT count the days!
    Wake up, breath in, feel the goodness of life, say a little prayer for Jim, get BUSY, and don't dwell.

    Love ya.

    :)

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Live the days do not dwell on them. Youm both will be stronger for this if you do not allow it to eat you alive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home