Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

i...dont.. sighhh

ok so first i must say still nothing from my lover. 15 days now. sighhhh

ok so today im gonna post about my friend. my bestest guy friend. his name is chris. ive known chris for about 6 years now. a little longer. me and him lost each other a few times but it never mattered it was always the same. he and i dated for awhile wayy back when i first moved to pa, but i broke up with him bc to me he was more like a brother. and we all know you cant screw your brother.lol then he met a real cunt and wasnt allowed to be my friend. only when he snuck around and did it. finally he got rid of her and weve been friends ever since. he cries to me about life and i cry to him. a great friendship. love it

i havent seen a whole lot of chris lately. hes got a new bitch and hes not allowed again to hang out with me. bitches dont like me bc of the fact that me and chris are soo close. they dont even have to know about me and him kinda dating to feel threatened. i kinda think its really funny..except when i cant see him. i miss him. and me and this new girl havent met. and i dont want to meet her either. i know if i do we wont get along and that will make it a little harder for us to be friends. which sucks. damn bitches. god... anyway. so yesterday he calls me up and tells me he is now living closer to me. yayyyy. he was near philly which is about an hour from me. so i ask where he lives and he tells me he cant tell me. wtf? what do you mean you cant tell me. wellll jen... are you fucking kidding me. what is this bullshit all over again. and then he tried to do the well what if jim had a friend.blah blah blah. and i said if i knew that they were friends forever BEFORE i met them, no big deal. and hes like well shes different. of course she is. so im thinking shes just a temporary bitch when he drops a bomb. shes pregnant. fuck. now he doesnt have very good luck with these bitches and their babies. last one was a psycho. and it took forever for him to let go of her. and now hes paying for it. this girl sounds pretty much the same. so im like awwww chrisss and then he goes wait theres more. of course there is

apparently they are getting married in october. this breaks my heart. i know it sounds awful but theyve only known each other for not even 8 months. i know they are getting married bc of the baby thing. i dont think he should do it. and i know once he does that that is the end of me and him. she will have him all kinds of whipped and shit and ill never see or hear from him again. and i hate knowing that. he swears nothing will change but i know better. as it is now im not aloowed to show up to his house if shes there and i have to call when she isnt there either. i know it sounds shady like we are screwing or something,but we arent. i couldnt even kiss him back in the day and screwing him..ewww.

i know i sound selfish and all..but how would you feel if you knew everything was gonna change and not for the good. besides the me and him thing.. i really dont think this girl is good for him.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger m.m. said…

    That's ridiculous. I'd go find him (if possible) and talk some sense into him. Wow, this is My Best Friend's Wedding for real.
    Who would want to be stuck with a stupid bitch for the rest of their life?

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Dom said…

    If he is marrying her then he must have his reasons (be it the child or whatever). Maybe all you can do as a friend is be there for him when he needs you. That's a shitty solution I know, but things always work out, and true friendships endure. Whomever they are married to!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    that's crap. men are dumb. I lost a guy friend this year for the same reason. At least Chris told you he was getting married. I found out through the grapevine.

     
  • At 3:49 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Rule number one never call a suiter a brother. It denuts us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home