Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

damn it all to hell

yea so you know it couldnt be all cotton candy and flowers forever. bc thats not the way my life works.

so i was having a lovely day. then 10:20 came. now last month at work they made us bust our asses to get all this shit done. kept saying if we hit this mark we will get a $200 bonus. we hit the mark. so i asked bossman when are we getting the bonus. he said this week or last week. so i have been counting on that money for awhile4. i was gonna get austin an early bday present. and i was gonna get jim presents. and i was gonna get all my thanksgiving day stuff with it too.

well today was the second week of when " we would get our bonus checks". no check. i questioned it. bossman was an asshole filled with sarcasm. and yea we arent getting that bonus till january. no turkey day for me. i was so pissed. i flipped out on him. i had to go to the bathroom or i was gonna get fired. so now all my plans are ruined for turkey day. i dont have any extra money for it. sighhh

life sucks

if jim was here everything would be great.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Is this bastard related to my dickwad boss? I made the puke $350,000 last year and he informed me the other day he will giving me bonus last month, n ow next month. Meanwhile the little prick has just bought a house at the beach and a condo in Hawaii and he is broke. I am thinking about breaking something myself.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Dood! That really sucks. I know exactly how you feel not having the turkey day extras. Bosses like that really bite. I hope it gets better sweetie.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger gal artist said…

    A perfect example of how corporate america could care less about the hard working men and women who make the money for them.

    That really sucks.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    What a prick!
    Is that legal???
    Go on strike, all of you, fuck him right up.

    >:{=}

     

Post a Comment

<< Home