Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

SIGH

my lover called last night. i was sooooo sad, god all i did was cry. and he sent me various text messages last night. im so sad and its only cuz i feel lonely. and when i cry to him he says the same thing over and over again. "youll be alright vanessa" finally, cuz i was in rare form i spazzed. no i wont be alright stop fucking telling me how i feel. you dont know how i feel. god that really irritates me. DONT TELL ME HOW I FEEL. I AM NOT ALL RIGHT SO STOP TELLING ME. HE WAS ALL QUIET FOR A MINUTE.oops forgot to take off the caps. anyway, then he apologized. said he was sorry, and he was sorry he had to leave me. and all that good stuff. then he had to go. he sent me text messages and i finally understood what he meant. he thinks that im worried about us not making it through. like when i say i cant do this, i mean i cant do us. thats not what i meant at all. i know we'll be ok. duh. and then he said all this other sweet crap and i felt better. for that point of time. he started telling me what was on the schedule for today. they were doing all evaluations to make sure everyone was still able to go. i told jim to smack his head against the railing to break a tooth so he wouldnt have to go. he said sounds painful to me. i told him id take away all his pain. then that escalated into dirty talk. which, makes me laugh. then we were fine, until he got off the phone. then, i cried and said "dont go, dont leave me" im so pathetic. but i wait all day long for like a 10 minute conversation. and then i get it, and its like my special time with him. and at the end of 10 minutes im not ready to lose him for the day yet.

i dunno how to explain it...but nobody understands how i feel. except other wives and girlfriends of military people. and i havent met any yet.

siiigggghhhhhhhhh :(

3 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    Just a thought but read up on other wives/girlfriends of military people's blogs. Search them on technorati or something. Perhaps you'll find strength from reading how other women handle it.

    OR if you ever need a good juicy story, just read me up. :)

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Girl ya gotta be strong for yer man! My best friend was married to navy for 11 years and they ended up not working out because she decided she needed lovin and got knocked up by another guy.They tried to work it out her husband even adopted the baby and everything.The child lives with him now,hmm that is a long story actually the sharnado epic that I haven't even touched the surface of on my blog. All I know is that he is going through hell and I know you are too cuz I watched my friend, and now my neighbors husband is in Iraq, she is lucky though she is surrounded by family.There are folks out here in the blogging world that are here for you girl and we understand what you are going through, I think dls suggestion is a great one to look into..hmm novel payback my bad! :)

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    my husbands not in the military but...
    I wake up and he's at work...I get a few calls while he's there.
    I see him for five minutes when he gets home and then I head out the door for school (night classes at the college).
    I come home and we put the kids to bed and then he's ready for bed or we watch CSI in semi-silence and then it's bed time.
    On the weekends we always have shit to do and I have to clean houses for cash (b/c one income just doesn't fucking cut it, ya know?).
    That's why I've put aside some extra money so for valintines day we can get away...just the two of us...w/out kids--for the whole NIGHT!
    I'm excited...It's been three years since we've done anything like that.

    So I kinda know what it's like but, I can't immagine having them leave for days, weeks, months...I'd be so depressed..you're right the little bit of time you spend with them is like heroin (SP?).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home