Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

another joyous day.....

im so gonna lose my new job. cant go to work today. austin has pink eye. and being a single mom, that means when hes infected, nobody else will take him and igotta stay home. pleez dont let me catch it too!!! sighhh. the worst part is i have no insurance, so the doc visit and meds is gonna cost a small fortune! great!!

anyway, hope you all had a great v-day. i was very sad. on my way home from work yesterday, i passed a chick with 2 dozen roses. i cried. you see i always have pms around valentines day. anyway, i had told jim i was gonna send him presents and stuff and he kept saying i wish i could get you something and i said i dont want anything. bc he would have his mom call up and order flowers and have them sent and its not the same. cuz it always has a chicks handwriting instead of chicken scratch. so i told him to make me a card. then the day before valentines day he told me he forgot. FORGOT!?! now if your thinking about me all the time and miss me so much, how do you forget. so my feelings were hurt. and plus i didnt want to be without him on the day of love. so i was just miserable. but then......

guess what guess what? he told me when he comes home for his 2 weeks, that we can go to zales and i can get my platinum 1 1/2 diamond ring!!!!! yayyyyy!! so then i felt all better. im so happy!! only 4 1/2 months to go.

i went out the other day to get kitty litter for my ferrets cage. and when i was back in the car, guess who i freaking saw? jeff. i was like you gottta be kidding me. i floored it and left. i didnt want to talk to him and have another night of dreams about him, bc he doesnt deserve to be in my dreams. you wanna hear something funny? when i was with jeff on and off for 2 1/2 years, i never slept with him. i held out bc sex is a special thing to me. ive had too much sex drama in my life to just throw it away. so i kinda held on to it. i thought i loved jeff. but i never slept with him. when me and jim got together, wed hung out for about a month and then a week later i slept with him. haha!! i knew i loved jim when we first met. jeff took awhile. there are things about jeff that i wish jim had, but id never trade jim in for jeff. NEVER!!lol

3 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    well I'm glad you will be getting to see jim

    lol, it's funny I was just posting about my X this morning

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger wanda said…

    I think this is the sweetest and yet saddest post I've read in ages. Sad because Austin is sick, and your all sad over not getting something from Jimmy. But, sweet because your talking about how much you love Jimmy and you knew it was love right from the start.
    I hope Austin is better and your feeling better too!

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    :)
    how you doin?>?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home