Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, February 11, 2005

a quickie

dont really have anything to talk about, so im gonna tell an old story.

back when me and jim first met, it wasnt long before my mom was ill and in the hospital. my mom was very sick and had lost her short term memory somehow. well me and jim had just made it official, and i had told my mom. so she knew but couldnt really remember. well all i used to talk about was jeff. for like 3 years straight. so thats all she remembered.

well anyway, jim forced me to go see her. i didnt want to bc every time i went, she always looked like crap. all yellow and bruised from all the needles and she was always so drugged. and it always upset me to where id cry and upset her. but anyway, jim made me go. she was in the icu and way drugged. i think later she said it was morphine. oh and keep in mind that jim hates jeff, always has. well anyway,so we go in there. and my best friend was with us also. so my mom ws talking to her,bc all my friends were like her children. and then she goes," and who might this be? is this jeff?" and i was like no mom no!!!! this is jimmmmmm!! and she was like oh im sorry. im under heavy drugs.lol. he was cool with it bc just to look at her you knew she was doped up. but now i look at it and its funny as hell.

hmm. i guess this wouldnt really be funny to all of you.oh well.

cya

7 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Its good that you can look back on that with humour now :)
    That's a great story Jerzee thanks for giving us a peak into your life like you do.
    :)

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger wanda said…

    If you can look back on it and see the humor in the situation, then that's a good thing. Which is all that really matters right?
    At least Jim (or was it Jeff;-) was cool with it!!;-)
    Wanda ( just breathe)

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    i accidentally call all my boyfriends the wrong name....

    so that wouldn't be anything new for him, if i were dating him!
    ha!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    i hate this new comment thing.. anyway yes i can look back with humor. i think i was even slightly humored then lol

    wanda i visited you but cant seem to figure out how to comment on it.lol

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger geezer squeezer! said…

    its good to tell stories.more?

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    I can just imagine if mom said: "so how are you then, bub. haven't talked for a while."
    Now that would get everyone scratching their heads!

    :)

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger kato said…

    Hmm.. reminds me of when I purposely called my sister's boyfriends by the wrong name. Ahhh.. good times.. maybe she has a plan to all of this. Jim.. Jeff.. what's the difference??
    :) Fun posts..
    -k

     

Post a Comment

<< Home