Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, February 13, 2005

hes the best

I LOVE my jimmy. hes the bestest

so after i left the last post on here, i was checking out everyones sites. well the phone rang, and i knew i shouldnt answer it. but i did. guess who? yup the evil bitch from hell.

BACK OFF EVIL WOMAN!!!!

she calls me and shes all like,"that house next to you sold you know. i just got a lil card in the mail that says its under contract and was sold for $220,000" i live in these townhouses. they are only a year old. shes money greedy as we all now. i think she keeps trying to hint at us selling the house. well so jim calls and i tell him bout it. and he said she does want the house sold bc she doesnt think we should live in a house thats connected to another. who the fuck is she? who cares what she thinks. i love our house. its not being sold yet. weve only been here a damn year. so i bitched cuz i do it so well and he said he would call her. ok then

so i went out to my friend randis house and watched those movies. the grudge was scury to me. the notebook was sooooo sweet. and first daughter, i laughed and then i cried. haha

anyway while i was there jim called and he told me he had a talk with her. he told her to back off bout the money, to treat me better cuz im having a hard time too and hes not selling the house. dont you know the bitch like denied it all? said she didnt try to close the account for the movie store, she wasnt impling that the house should be sold. WHATEVER BITCH!! anyway so well see how that holds out.

it makes me so proud/happy when he finally confronts his mother. this is a normal thing in case you didnt know.lol

oh sigh...only 515 days till he comes home and everythings back to normal. but that doesnt really make me feel any better.....

8 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Good for Jimmy!
    And good for you too!
    Hopefully it'll last and you can get peace.

    :)

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger wanda said…

    Well, now that I know the evil woman is Jim's mother, I will tailor my remarks a bit different. I will tell you how I tamed my evil mother-in-law. Don't buy into her attempts to control you. Even letting her upset you is giving her power in your life.. When talking to her (which should be avoided as much as possible, get an answering machine and screen those calls), put on this super sweet smile and just say "yes, I'll give that some thought..." or "oh my I hadn't thought of that, I'll give that idea some thought..." something along those lines. After talking with her, take 30 seconds, cleanse your mind of the conversation, and FORGET about it. Be thankful she has no real power in your life. She's probably some poor lonely old woman who needs you to keep her feeling alive. In which case your ignoring her just might lead to...well we won't go there!
    One more day down and 554 more to go!
    May I ask where Jimmy is?
    Wanda ( just breathe)
    ^~*flutters away*^~

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger naughtygirl said…

    thanks wanda for those words of advice. she is an evil evil lady. i hate her!!lol jim is in mississippi training to go over to iraq.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    okay I left a comment on the next post down too, cuz you know I am a day behind, so anyway, I am confused, does jim own the house or do his parents?????? Because if Jimmi owns the house and she is not your landlord then she has no business coming over at anytime unannounced, I so agree with wanda, poor on the sugar do not let her get to you, that is what she wants, your reaction, its what she thrives on, take that away and she will find someone else to get worked up . Just play it cool, I believe I have told you these things before. They are however worth reiterating. Jerzee girl why do you want to give her what she wants??????
    LoVE YA:)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger geezer squeezer! said…

    'just breathe' says it all!!!!!
    just dont pay any attention!smile and nod and say yes.just do what YOU want to do.
    and in all fairness,its quite likely that jims mum is just trying to look out for her son.most parents try TOO hard to be there for their kids.they always think that they arent doing enough.me included.
    its quite hard when you have kids,as some parents dont know when to stop treating their kids like kids.seriously.so in her eyes,she probably thinks that she is yours and jimmys major source of help and info in life.
    then again,she could just be an interfering old bitch...

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it would help if you stopped calling her Evil Woman, and gave her some new name that has less power. Since she's your MIL, call her "MILlie", or even "Little Millie". Buy a tiny little doll and name it after her, and think of how small and helpless it is whenever you think of her, or hear her voice. Stuff the doll in a Tupperware container from time to time, just to show MILlie who's boss.

    Well, that's one idea, anyway.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    See...

    Should've hat your yard stick, just hung up the phone, went straight to her place, and...

    WHACK!

    "Shut the HELL up!"

    You'd feel so much better, lol.

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    uhm...that should've been *had your yard stick

    oops

     

Post a Comment

<< Home