Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

just a lil more..

hello all my blog buddies. as you see ive made a change. garfield is my favorite. i was very happy when i found this.yayyy!! and then i was even happier yesterday when wanda showed me how to put words on the bottom.yayyyy!! and there also i learned to put peoples links in. im slowly getting everyones in, so if you dont see yours yet, it will be there by the end of the week.

with that said, ive got a lil bit more bitching. first i will explain to those of you who dont know, no jims mom isnt really the landlord. this is jims house, she just has power of attorny which means she can write out all the bills while hes away. she thinks shes god,but whatever. ok so i talked to jim yesterday, i said i wasnt gonna bitch,but i lied. i started crying cuz i do that when im frustrated.so of course he asked why and i let it rip. so he called his mom.again. so i was happy. till he called me back, and my digital cable is going. i got angry and threw stuff and yelled. that temper thing again. she told him that i need to get a cleaning crew in here. and i lost it. so i yelled some more only to hear how i need to get along with his mom. it is his mom and one day shell be my mom..back up..nono, i had a mom. she isnt her. my mom would never be such a bitch to jim. never!! she was a bitch for awhile, but the last 3 years she was alive she was awesome. sometimes in between too!! anyway, he kept telling me to move to nj while hes gone bc he thinks that will make me happy. it kinda would,but its too much hassle. and why should i move, why cant she stop being a bitch. then he told me she was crying. i said i dont fucking care. let her cry, ive been crying cuz of her. apparently i should have kept that to myself.hehe bc he went on about how i need to try and get along with her, um hello!! havent i been trying. tell her to fucking try.uuuuugggggghhhh... theres more but fuck it im done bitching about her. he kept saying og to jersey, blahblahblah. he wants me to be happy. i said id be happy if shed back the fuck off.he was like no i want you to be HAPPY. i said jim im gonna be sad no matter where i go. ill have more fun in nj, and i wont be near your mom, but thats it.its not worth all the uprooting ill have to do. he says i want you happy cuz an unhappy nessa makes an unhappy jim. and theres not much i can do from here.WHATEVER JIM!! you could try harder!!ok no more. im getting mad again

work sucked. i was already miserable when i got there. then i had to work with the miserable bitch all day. and she was pissing me off. i had to ask a friend there to remind me that you get fired for hitting people.lol. on breaks i listened to limp biskit,bc the angry music for some reason makes me feel better.lol. finally the damn work day ended, i went to get my car checked out and its only gonna cost me $300 to fix.yayyyy!! then i came home checked my mail and some of my toys came.yayyyyy!! you know what im doing tonight!! :). and the rest of my bowflex came. which means a long weekend of putting the bitch together.but then i can at least vent my anger into something meaningful.

hope everyone elses life is going well.

8 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said…

    you deserve a vacation... that's code for get out of town now!
    you should hit up jay and silent bob's secret stash... it's like disney, you can't be stressed in that place!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    i like that i am first.
    thank you :)
    made my day!!!!

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    hey if cable is gone, that's more cash in yo pocket, g

    to buy more vibrators! cause you enjoy them so...

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger cedia said…

    LOFL. Your toys?! Damn! Jerzee gonna have a grand ole time tonight, huh? How many of those do you have? I'm jealous! :)

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Krista Springtead said…

    ack! im not...
    vibrators gross me out.

    --strange, huh?

     
  • At 5:09 AM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    Honey with toys why do you need digital cable?!?!
    I am not understanding why the digital is going but oh well. And why does she bother you all the time like that? I seriously would ask her. I'd probably say something like. Jim told me that you where crying when he talked to you and I just would like to know what it is that is making you cry.
    Tell her you would like to get along with her but that she makes it very difficult by disturbing your life and butting in the way she does. Well okay you could probably say it nicer then that but its just a suggestion any way.
    Talk to the lady and find out what the hell her problem is and why she is taking it out on you.
    And if that doesn't work, fuck it go back to Jerzee, sounds to me like Jim was trying to drop a hint anyway.I love ya girl and I hope it all works out.:)

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Pep said…

    Hey, I like it! Garfield is tops.
    Haven't seen the movie yet.

    I'm glad that your day ended up getting better.
    Chill.
    Take the toys.
    Go upstairs.
    Think of Jim.
    Forget everyother fekker!

    :)

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    I love garfield too...

    I was deprived and never got that damn garfield phone like some of my friends had. (snif snif)

    Anyway, I wonder if I could talk you into taking a poll...pretty please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home