Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, February 19, 2005

a beautiful song

i love this song. its about as country as i get.lol i want it to be played, actually i wanna sing it to jim at our wedding.lol well see though. thats alot of people to sing in front of.


From This Moment

i do swear that ill always be there
id give anything and everything, and i will always care
from weakness and strenght, happiness and sorrow
for better or worse, i will love you

With Every Beat Of My Heart

from this moment, life had begun, from this moment you are the one
right beside you , is where i belong
from this moment on

from this moment,i have been blessed
i live only, for your happiness
and for your love, id give my last breath
from this moment on..

i give my hand to you with all my heart
cant wait to live my life with you, cant wait to start
you and i will never be apart
my dreams came true bc of you

from this moment, as long as i live
i will love you, i promise you this
there is nothing i wouldnt give, from this moment on

you're the reason i believe in love
and youre the answer to my prayers from up above
all we need is just the two of us
my dreams came true bc of you

from this moment, as long as i live
i will love you, i promise you this
there is nothing i wouldnt give
i will love you as long as i live

from this moment on


i love that song. i sing it to jim all the time. i miss him so much. i also like youre still the one. its funny to me cuz when me and jim first got together everyone said we wouldnt last. haha fuckers. sorry immature moment.l0l but weve been together now for 3 years and 3 months. and this is the second time hes gone away. last time he went to bosnia for 9 months. jim says this willmake us stronger, but i believe we are as strong as can be. i love my jimmy. nothing will ever change that. not even my hot CSI guy.lol

hope you all have a great day

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger wanda said…

    That is a beautiful song. It sounds to me like you and Jimmy have a great relationship. Another one in the plus column.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home