Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, February 17, 2005

a post for my lover!!

ok first off, id like to say thank you all for your comments. to the few who say i need major counseling, thanks for the thought, but i will not do it. i generally dont let the past bother me. everynow and then it pops up, but i dont let it rule my life. i will not jump off a bridge or anything like that. im past that stage in life. i am feeling much better today about all that. ive got some pms and it makes my craziness come out. but thanks for the thoughts!!

ok i dont have much to talk about other than my incredibly horrible day at work. and i dont wanna get remad, so im going to post a song for my lover.

Here Without You
by 3 Doors Down
A hundred days had made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty faceA thousand lies had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the sameBut all the miles had separateThey disappeared now when I’m dreaming of your faceI’m here without you baby but you’re still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I dream about you all the timeI’m here without you baby but you’re still with me in my dreamsAnd tonight it’s only you and meThe miles just keep rolling as the people leave their way to say helloI've heard this life is overrated but I hope that it gets better as we goI’m here without you baby but you’re still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I dream about you all the timeI’m here without you baby but you’re still with me in my dreamsAnd tonight girl it’s only you and meEverything I know, and anywhere I goit gets hard but it won’t take away my loveAnd when the last one falls, when it’s all said and doneit gets hard but it won’t take away my loveI’m here without you baby but you’re still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I dream about you all the timeI’m here without you baby but you’re still with me in my dreamsAnd tonight girl it’s only you and meI’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mindI think about you baby and I dream about you all the timeI’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreamsbut tonight girl it’s only you and me

sorry its all squished

cya

4 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger wanda said…

    I'm guessing that song isn't for me eh? ;)
    I'm glad your feeling better today. Give em hell girlfriend!!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said…

    I like that song...I tend to go more towards the "dark" love songs, like

    I miss you by Blink 182
    stuf like that

    ;)

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Glad you're feeling better. It's nearly the week-end so that's another positive thing!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Politically Homeless said…

    This song has been something of a theme song for me for months. I listen to it almost every day.

    Thanks for posting it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home