Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

once again im an asshole.....whatever

in the words of a fellow blogger.."this may make some people mad,but its my fucking blog so i dont care!!!" i changed it a little bit.

today i was scalded like a little child by two feelow bloggers. now im used to being yelled at for my thoughts and beliefs in whatever. its not like its a first for me. but DO NOT come to my blog and tell me how im an asshole and selfish. bc its not like that at all. like ive said beofre. you people dont know me and you dont know jim. maybe you know other soldiers and how they dealt with things before, and thats fine. but dont come here and tell me how to live my life. and that if its gonna be soooo full of drama maybe jim should let me go. FUCK THAT!!!

ok first of all, my email to him WAS NOT mean. obviously you dont talk to me enough to know that for me that was extremely nice. and dont tell me i need to keep my mouth shut for 14 months on something i need to know. bc first of all, jim doesnt really care about drama. second of all, if its true what he said, that he doesnt want me, then hell have no problems telling me. its no skin off his back. hes a million miles away so he cant be near me when i break down and cry. if he doesnt want me im not gonna be a little bitch and beg for him to be with me. bc no thats not what he needs and thats not what im about. and if its not true, that girl was lying..then why would it affect him at all? we'll just go about our normal lives like nothing ever happened.

im not a immature little 16 year old, so dont treat me like i am. its my fucking blog and if i want to be stressed over waiting for an email..I CAN BE. its not like i dont know what hes doing or why he hasnt sent one back. ive already gotten two others, so i know he can. and if you dont like my views on things..or just feel the need to lecture me

DONT COME BACK!! cuz i dont need anymore bullshit lectures!!

k thanks

to the rest of you i love you as always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home