Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, July 10, 2005

sighhhh

i think im really starting to miss jim. havent heard from him in over week,and telling my stories about him makes me want him near. its gonna be a long stretch waiting for him. but thats ok. i will make the best of it.

for some reason my brain is foggy today and i cant think of a story to tell that i havent already told. so ill have to save it for tomorrow. austins making me mad cuz he keeps popping off at the mouth, im missing jim, im tired, i am hoping for the arrival of my period and stressing about it and i just got all this shit going on in my head and i cannot think of one damn story out of 4 damn years. its sad really.

soo sighhhhhhhhhh, heres to another work week and another lonely night in bed. if austin ever gets out of the damn shower so i can go to bed. grrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home