Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

i have been scarred for life. i mean it. so i come home today to NO FUCKING EMAILS AGAIN! im trying to not cry about this and think happy thoughts but its not really working for me. but whatever. i can only whine so much about this before y'all get tired of hearing it. sighh

anyway, so i came home to that, and i got on my yahoo messenger to see that my gay friend who is like 39 yrs old was on. and that he had a webcam. so i was like oh cool i wanna see. now i have talked to many friends with those and never had a bad experience. until today. so it was saying i needed his permission and as im waiting what seemed like forever i get on my aim and tell him to give me permission. then i notice a picture so im like yayy. right? so i go to see the picture of him expecting his face. but nooooooooo. it wasnt his face. and at first i couldnt figure out what it was so i was all up in my monitor..and then it hit me. and i was like wtf? ewwwwwwwwwwww gagging and shit.lol i even sent him an im and said ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!! wtf was that. i dont know if maybe he didnt know it was me or if he did it on purpose but ewww. and the webcam was all up on his male parts. ewwww and he was touching it. i cant get it out of my mind. im gonna be sick!!!!

i tired to get him to talk to me,but he wouldnt after that.lmao!!

*shudders* hope you guys had a better day then i did!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home