Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

i hate you bush!!

still nothing. its been 8 days, which doesnt seem like a long time now that i count it. but damn im going crazy. i hate this sooo much. i hate worrying about him and wondering if hes alive. i hate itttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i keep telling myself that if something really bad happened to him that my mom would come in a dream with him to tell me. every time i drive past the cememtery i beg her to keep him safe for me. it worked last time and im hoping this time too.

i hate bush for taking my lover from me.

i want my baby home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home