Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 14, 2005

hello boys and girls




i figured some of you may want to see what i look like. now this picture was taken back in april. before i lost my 30 lbs. im working on getting a new pic up on here so be patient.lol. anyway, im feeling a little bit better today. still kinda questioning jims love a bit but im done crying. i hate pms. lol.

today i think i may have killed my lungs. i used bleach in my toilet to try and get these blue stains off of it from those toilet cleaners that change the water pretty colors. well apparently i put too much in there. and then continued to inhale the fumes and my lungs feel like i smoked 45 packs of ciggies in one day. not good. anyway, so ive been cleaning all day, and the door bell rang. so i peek out the window and its some dude. so i was grrrr..but i opened the door anyway. now i have a winnie the pooh nightshirt on last nights makeup,which looked preety damn good for being slept in, and all my hair piled on top of my head. i open the door and the dudes like first may i tell you that you are a beautiful girl. and fake or not it made me smile. then he continued to flatter me for a minute.lol he was cute but no big deal. anyway, he was talking to me about magazines or some shit. and he had a black eye and said someone knocked him out for doing this job and i felt bad for him. now its like 96 fucking degrees out there and im sweating my ass off trying to hurry up and make him go away so i can go back inside. and hes talking about something and i said about jim being in iraq,and he goes well i guess you havent gotten laid lately. and i was like no i havent. and he goes....... well you know i can help you out with that. who does that? then continued on to tell me how pretty i am. i finally got rid of him. sighhh

i decided i had to leave the damn house last night. i was obsessing over the computer and checking my email like every 5 minutes waiting for an email that wasnt gonna come. so i went out all by myself. are you proud? i didnt have any fun but i did manage to leave the house for a few hours and get intoxicated. i then came home and passed out and had a bunch of weird dreams.lol

i miss my lover

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home