Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, October 01, 2005

had a bad day again...

its only 1pm on a saturday. whats wrong with this picture? i dont knwo if its pms or if im just depressed or lonely..but god i am sad! and i hate being sad. i sent my sissy a text message and had her call me bc i wanted to talk to someone that loves me. i had a nice chat with her. i feel bad though bc shes all young and stuff..and i dont wanna bring her down bc im all unhappy. but i felt better just talking to her. and hearing her voice. i love her so much. and goddamn i miss her. shes so cute. she said she wished she could come visit me...i really wish she could too. bc i feel like i am just falling apart. i feel sad and i feel weak. and i just want someone i know here. to keep me company. i hate being alone. alot.

sighh. i watched the movie crash today. it was a good movie. made me cry and i believe that this is what started my whole mood. but you should rent it and give it a try.

i had a short talk with jim today. it was ok. i guess.

sighh i dont feel like typing anymore.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger chosha said…

    Sorry you're feeling sad. I'm a little restless myself - lonliness really. I know you can relate to that with your man away. A phone call is nice, but sometimes the closer they sound, the further away you realise they are.

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Tomorrow sleep in until you can't take it and then get up and go for a long walk to get your mind on what makes you happy. Once you have fingered what makes you smile then go do it. Leave the blues behind you and call you sister again.

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I'm back. Your comment yesterday about stopping the action of a player in the middle of the gamed stuck with me. Especially this morning when Mrs. Pirate and I were rasslin'. I thought, man that has to be terrible to be told in the middle of the game, "Look boy you ain't got it and you will never get it again." I'm surprised he ever talked to you again out of nothing but shame.

    My advice, stay the hell away from the guy. I wouldn't trust him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home