Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, August 18, 2005

feeling ugly

im not really sure whats wrong with me lately. pms has been here and gone. i dont know if its bc im lonely or bc i havent heard from jim in 10 days now or wtf it is. but i hate it. im ok all day long until i come home from my shitty job. but i just feel so ugly and fat and just a waste of a girl. i know you guys probably cant relate but i know you girls can. im so depressed lately. i dont even really know how to explain it. i look in myself in the mirror everyday and think of all the things about me that iw anna change. and when i get done with my list..im not even me anymore. theres only two qualities about me that i really like,but if i could change them id change them too. i feel ucky for lack of a better term and i feel like even if i lose all this weight that i wanna lose(which is gonna take a long ass time) that that wont even make me feel any better. ill just be able to wear slutty clothes.lol

ive been wondering if its all the things from when i grew up,if thats finally taken a toll on me. but i just dont feel noticeable. i even question why jim wants to be with me when god knows hes hot as hell and could have much more beautiful girls then me. i always wondered why he did stay with me. even when i was thin. the difference is then i didnt really care if he stayed or not. now i do. but short of going on that show the swan nothing will make me pretty. ive even asked friends before if they thought i was pretty.like guys id dated before. and they always said that it wasnt my looks but my personality that made them like me. is that just a way to say you arent much to look at but you are really cool?even jim said that my personality and that i had big tits is why he stayed.

sighhh im ready for bed.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I have days like that too. You're only as pretty as you feel really. Chin up girl. At least someone wants to be with you for some reason!!

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Queen on the run said…

    If my arms could reach I would totally pull you outta this funk! I have felt that way before and so I know what you are going through. You are absolutely beautiful and you know it.
    ((((((hugs))))))

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Dom said…

    Looks only go so far, but it's who you really are that does count in the end. And everyone sees everyone else in a different way anyway. To some we are not attractive, to others we are. And often we are the biggest critics of ourselves. You are beautiful, just accept it...

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Red Hot Sexy Papa said…

    feeling ugly??? come here.. i will give you a good makeover for free.

    RHSPapa does styling. Seriously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home