Its all about me...screw everyone else..

another day,blah blah blah, in this, blah blah blah, girls life..... WELCOME TO JERZEES HELL!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

another day...

well today was another day of excitement. lol i started early today with the whole pissing evryone off thing. and i dont really care. lol. about 7:15am i found the boss man and asked if we were gonna be forced to listen to country everyday. bc i hate it. i dont wanna hear it. and country day is supposed to be on friday only dammit. and its been on every fucking day. i didnt say all that though. so he starts bitching at me. all i did was ask if it was gonna be everyday. i told him if it is then fine but i want a new table to work at bc i want to bring in a radio so i dont disturb the country ass department i work in . im tired of hearing it. i think if we cant all agree..turn the fucker off. but instead i asked this. and he goes oh yea sure vanessa. you can go work at that table and then work your way out too. i flipped out. "this is why i dont fucking talk to you. you dont hear a goddamn word i say....." and then he goes well soon im just gonna turn it off is that what you want. i gave him my big eyes and my biggest kool aid smile and just stared at him till he got pissed and walked off. hehe fucker..everytime i talk to him he threatens me. i dont do threats. dont fucking threaten me, that does not make me listen. so i guess he figured if he turned the radio off i would beg him to turn the country back on. fuck that!! he told evryone it was my fault there was no radio and everyone was pissed off at me. but i didnt complain about the music. just tried to arrange a way around it. yea so everyone was pissed. and i stared him down all day..bc he kept glaring at me..and i smiled so hard all day my face hurt. he was pissed. i told you i dont respond to threats..fucker!!lol

so me and my sissy had a fight last night. it seems to be a monthly thing. i read in her journal thing that she went to therapy and told the lady some big thing. something she was scared for her dad to find out. so i asked what it was. and it went downhill from there. i asked if she didnt trust me. she said no it wasnt that she just didnt want to tell me. and this bothers me. when i was young i always wished i had an older sister. and although i know she loves me and all..its just like i am a distant cousin. and i hate it. if shes in trouble or upset about something i want her to feel like she can come to me. with anything. but all i get is the basic stuff. is it greedy of me to want that? i told her i just wanna be a good older sissy. she said i was great. but if i am so great why wont she tell me anything. i may be able to help her or comfort her in a way someone else cant. this disturbs me alot. and i hate that when i talk to her that i have to walk on eggshells or she flips out on me and makes me feel crappy by not respecting her decisions. whatever. in good sissy news...she has found a boy she likes that i think may like her back. all i know is what i read of her conversations with him and he seems cool. which is good bc i wouldnt want to have to kick his ass. hehe. awwwwwwww and she told him i drive him insane. pshhh god at least make me nice before telling him im crazy. gawddd

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Blogger chosha said…

    Privacy is privacy. It's not always about trust. Sometimes you just don't want to talk about something. Maybe she isn't ready to hash out that issue with anyone yet. Maybe she feels able to handle it by herself, or wants to try. There's absolutely no need for you to know EVERYTHING about your little sister.

    I have a best friend who is like a sister to me...much moreso than my own sister. I know I can tell her anything and she will listen and be supportive. I trust her to keep my information confidential and I know that she loves me and has my best interests at heart. Even so, there are many things I don't talk to her about. For whatever reason, I just want to keep those things private. I know I CAN tell her anything...that doesn't mean I DO.

    The point is, stop taking it personally. It's not about you and you shouldn't make her feel like she has to give up her right to keep things private just to prove to you that she trusts you.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    LOL on the boss thing. What a prick. Good for you.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    You're cute when you're bithy. Joke em if they can't take a fuck.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Purring said…

    I don't respond well to threat either. It just pisses me OFF!

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger chosha said…

    By the way, did she know you were reading her journal? If not, that is a bit cheeky. o_O

     

Post a Comment

<< Home